Indoor Ebay bean test autoflower stickers

KIMG0374.JPG
KIMG0442.JPG
KIMG0443.JPG

How is that not stressing the girls?

I pull the plants off to either side when they get big and tie tops down here and there but ive had big buds 8 inches from the cobs before and they didnt mind too bad.
Heres a strain im working on that yielded 5oz+ in 5 gallon recycled organic soil.
20180211_195352.jpg

I h
How is that not stressing the girls?
I have trouble just looking to the pics lol. That is a lot of light. Damn son, that is some technology there! I would like to hear what the 1st folks that grew indoors would have to say about that light setup. I have never heard of a water cooled cob, fucking outstanding! Not sure that would be a feasible setup for most, but I love to see people do stuff like this. That could be on Outrageous Acts of Science for sure. Im gonna dab some more and look at that light.

U should see some of my first lights lol mad scientist shit that would make rick and morty smile lol. My first grow ever was under a diy liquid cooled light. I switched to hps for a year while building this one and couldn't wait to fire this bitch up. U can touch it w ur hand and its just a lil warm while most of the heat is dumped outside the tent.

Very clever idea

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back