Dinafem E growers Dinafem Cookie Stash

I raised all 5 Battle gals up closer to the light. They were down on top of the crate to get some stretch for lst on the Dinafem Cookies.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@St. Tom :thanks: @Mañ'O'Green :d5: thank you for the spreadsheet. I was advised to start out with 1/4 strength nutes at first and work up from there. Also was advised to not even use grow nutes at all.

But, please don't stop with the advise. You all are great advisors. :greenthumb:

@St. Tom :thanks: @Mañ'O'Green :d5: thank you for the spreadsheet. I was advised to start out with 1/4 strength nutes at first and work up from there. Also was advised to not even use grow nutes at all.

But, please don't stop with the advise. You all are great advisors. :greenthumb:
hes very clued up @Mañ'O'Green as you know im a remo grower i just wanted somebody to guide you along and there's no one better i could pick to advise you

hes very clued up @Mañ'O'Green as you know im a remo grower i just wanted somebody to guide you along and there's no one better i could pick to advise you

Thanks, Tom! I need someone that uses the same nutes as I do. This will help me tremendously. :headbang:

Thanks, Tom! I need someone that uses the same nutes as I do. This will help me tremendously. :headbang:
if you were using remo nutes i could help you i helped @Splitty37 using them when he started off i will keep popping back see how your getting on my friend

if you were using remo nutes i could help you i helped @Splitty37 using them when he started off i will keep popping back see how your getting on my friend

Cool. I appreciate you looking after me, Bro!

Back