Dinafem E growers Dinafem Cookie Stash

E Grower

Did I see what?
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SAG Northern Lights Blue Glue & Zamnesia seeds Amnesia Haze
Here we go with my very first photo period grow and my very first Dinafem seeds grow.

Here are my seed drop photos.

Wish me luck everyone!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Good luck pal,,:pop:

I have never run a photo plant ,well intentionally anyways :rofl: but less said about that the better :coffee:

Thanks, Hairy :thumbsup:

I'm always ready to try anything! I'm a daring soul :smoking:

What are you growing in the second round?

I got a tent load going , about 7 strains and about 35 plants in shot pots , solo cups and various sized airpots including some regs, as allways I got too much going to get a decent harvest of any :woohoo1:i thinking to get a couple auto pots for the next lot I am in.

I ain't doing the lighting one as it's a separate thread , it's a pain repeating posts left right and centre at least the ones I am doing I can post in one place :biggrin: and keep up with the one big thread as oppossed to two.

I got a tent load going , about 7 strains and about 35 plants in shot pots , solo cups and various sized airpots including some regs, as allways I got too much going to get a decent harvest of any :woohoo1:i thinking to get a couple auto pots for the next lot I am in.

I ain't doing the lighting one as it's a separate thread , it's a pain repeating posts left right and centre at least the ones I am doing I can post in one place :biggrin: and keep up with the one big thread as oppossed to two.

Sounds good. Yeah, I understand not being in so many. I backed off on them too. :headbang:

Another Blueberry Cookies grow up and running on the AFN :bong:

This should be an epic grow battle. Happy to have you aboard @E Grower :thumbsup:

Best of luck with the grow. Let's see what you can do :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thank you for the nice welcome @Dinafem-Mark

Glad to be here for the Battle :thumbsup:

Back