Outdoor DuurtyDragon

different points of view and showing bottem of plant:D

IMGP3344.jpgIMGP3343.jpgIMGP3341.jpgIMGP3340.jpgIMGP3346.jpg

Griever she looks beautiful :smoke:
Healthy! It seems that she will produce a central bud. I'm waiting for see how she resins!

I love how far out onto the leaves the trichs run

hey guys a few shots shes lookin better each day if u can see look at underside of leaves alot of trics coming

IMGP3362.jpg

Dude...WTF? I swear I was just checking out this grow last week, commenting on your incognito little spot...now I peak in and you've got these trich covered colas going on!!! Damn Bro, nice work! +Rep!!!

thanks bro heres a couple more shots what pheno is she wiz
IMGP3364.jpgIMGP3365.jpg

Last edited:
She's loving her little spot outside there mate!

The trich coverage is intense.

she looking wonderfull bro i so enjoy the show,and wow the trich under them leaves blow me away, she going to make me :drool:,look forward to you next up date.
:peace:
Kudo

Those leaves are going to make some super potent edibles or hash! She looks super healthy griever. I know this sounds generic, but she looks very "natural" and untainted. Are those wispy trichs cause by wind? or is it genetic? You definitely have a nice little grow spot there!

Pure Deep Chunk Griever....I was just waiting to see This pop up....

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hump: :hump: :hump: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:booya: :booya: :booya: :jump: :jump: :jump: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

MMM...MMM...MMM...

If you weren't so far away...I'd be hanging over your garden wall Sniffing her...

:smokebuds:

Envious..

Back