Mephisto Genetics Duggy Cosmic Queen

Cosmic Queen Day 4....
20171002_113036.jpg
20171002_113031.jpg

I believe that @gbd posted somewhere that the spacedawg pheno he used to create Cosmic Queen was a spacequeen dom pheno... and more on the sativa than indica side... I hope so!! I know that the spacedawg seeds from TGA are advertised as coming out very snowdawg and indica dominant...

Last edited:
I believe that @gbd posted somewhere that the spacedawg pheno he used to create Cosmic Queen was a spacequeen dom pheno... and more on the sativa than indica side... I hope so!! I know that the spacedawg seeds from TGA are advertised as coming out very snowdawg and indica dominant...
Hmmm,I'm more of a hybrid man,and definitely indica,I don't mind the sativas,as long as they're not too racy...sets of my anxiety!!

She's definitely space queen/sativa dominant. I grew out multiple packs looking for the sane pheno before the cut was gifted to me.

Back