New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Dudeski is going to try a stoned report. Im here to report that I am definitely stoned! I tried last night but i was waaaay to stoned.
Critical Neville haze cut on day 69. Delicious seeds and it grew easily but had issues. No dry weight, y cyz im stoned!

Its an uplifting buzz, very much a day smoke, cerebral, relaxing, i get a numbing effect.
Im a noob to real reefer like this! Dont know why in the fuck i didn't try this years ago.

Not sure what else is required to finish a first grow, but im stoned. :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::LOLStoned:

Very nice plants @Dudeski bro! Enjoy the smoke! :slap:

Dudeski is going to try a stoned report. Im here to report that I am definitely stoned! I tried last night but i was waaaay to stoned.
Critical Neville haze cut on day 69. Delicious seeds and it grew easily but had issues. No dry weight, y cyz im stoned!

Its an uplifting buzz, very much a day smoke, cerebral, relaxing, i get a numbing effect.
Im a noob to real reefer like this! Dont know why in the fuck i didn't try this years ago.

Not sure what else is required to finish a first grow, but im stoned. :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::LOLStoned:
Dude just fill up this template
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/strain-review-template.306/
and put in here and ask Mossy for a badge
Here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badge-collectors-badge-request.51574/!

Hell yeah bro!!! I was thinking the same thing once I sampled my home grown medical cannabis.... can't beat it. I'm gonna go get stoned now @Dudeski Wish I could kick it and pass a fatty around. Congrats on that stoney Critical Neville haze!
:slap:

20160725_112707.jpg

Back