New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Mine was stressed as a seedling. Got about 17 inches tall. But, the fast dry bud was special. :baked: Ill smoke more again and update the report. I bought 5 more seeds this week. Herbies autoflower has them

I read some of that on the delicious site. Also looked up the family tree, thats when the Columbian taste came back to me! I'm so new and ignorant about this. I've got a lot to learn, but i know a good buzz :smoking:

20160723_111607.jpg
20160723_111600.jpg

Main cola of critical Neville haze in 2 pint jars.
Had a lil sample of 7 days dry and well im happy! Gonna see what 3 tokes do tonight as one was stellar! Should be interesting.
My guess is less than half an oz. Buds are tight but ive never weighed this.
The buzz and flavor makes that insignificant to us!:smoking:

:d5:

Dude - that looks absolutely tremendous!! Wish I had some extra cash, as I would LOVE to give that Nevils Haze from delicious a run!! Really a great looking smoke and sounds like a unique buzz!

The Nevilles haze is legendary one of the all time faves. I think I may have to indulge !!

:pass:

Hey if you do get Delicious Nevils haze would you mind tagging me when you start your journal please? I'd love to check it out. I am a delicious fan just from the Fruity Chronic Juice photo they have, abnd am very excited about the nevils haze

Hey if you do get Delicious Nevils haze would you mind tagging me when you start your journal please? I'd love to check it out. I am a delicious fan just from the Fruity Chronic Juice photo they have, abnd am very excited about the nevils haze

Sure thing I currently have some mephisto strains on the go. Feel free to take a look.

:smoking:

Back