New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I will definitely let everyone know when I ramp up in here again. I think it will be using the seeds I made with sister discipline and the Cinderella Jack! I've neglected the commune lately.

:shrug:

20180316_191938.jpg

My RQ AK harvest friday

nice bowl O bud! I'm really looking forward to your hybrid, got a name yet?:rofl:, I know I know, somebody stop me, I blame....them... and take no responsibility. I'm taking my lessens seriously from my new book, The White House, 101.

nice bowl O bud! I'm really looking forward to your hybrid, got a name yet?:rofl:, I know I know, somebody stop me, I blame....them... and take no responsibility. I'm taking my lessens seriously from my new book, The White House, 101.
:funny:

I'm thinking of several angles for the name,
Jack's rebellion
CindeRebel
Rebel jack
Sister Cindy

What do you think? I'm open to suggestions

Omg, I love it!
Hes omnipresent man ........ive always said ...not all guys are dudes but ever guy has a little dude in him .....actually that wasnt me it was NWA and it was bitches they were talking about ........aah well as the dude says "fck it man".........get the creedance on man !!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hes omnipresent man ........ive always said ...not all guys are dudes but ever guy has a little dude in him .....actually that wasnt me it was NWA and it was bitches they were talking about ........aah well as the dude says "fck it man".........get the creedance on man !!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Born on the bayou! CCR is a staple in the tunes category

Back