New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Lol, i topped both first girls at 12 days so i was going to let these be natural. I lurked a different forum where topping was going on all the time. I got frisky my firsy grow but was scared to remove a fan leaf.

Thank you sir, im hoping for a good grow with these!

How about a day 12 update. Both are happy with their environment and doing well. New growth continues to sprout so i raised the lights about an inch. Trying to keep them about 26 inches away right now. The little critical Neville haze has really surprised us and shown me how tough these plants are!
20160527_095720.jpg
20160527_095724.jpg

I am considering removal of a leaf or two to give some lower shoots extra light. I saw that done somewhere and that dude was a kick ass grower! Not quite time yet...

I am considering removal of a leaf or two to give some lower shoots extra light. I saw that done somewhere and that dude was a kick ass grower! Not quite time yet...
I remove fans all the time but that's a decision you have to make yourself ,if you can't tuck it,try a partial cut to let light thru,if that don't work,try removing a couple,but don't get carried away until you are comfortable with it,,a few leaves is totally different that an extreme defoliation,I've been removing 5-10 fans per week on my auto mazars cause they are so dense there's no way to tuck em..,you're kickin ass and taking names on your grows,you deserve a :slap: for some awesome growing !!!

Back