New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Hoping all works out on the drying buds @Dudeski ! Which Im sure it will! And still a great yield man!

The solo cup is looking good too!...Now that I have finally got my hands dirty I might take a stab at one of these competitions one day. Sounds fun!!

Hoping all works out on the drying buds @Dudeski ! Which Im sure it will! And still a great yield man!

The solo cup is looking good too!...Now that I have finally got my hands dirty I might take a stab at one of these competitions one day. Sounds fun!!

Thanks man! Will be checking them tonight, time to start going in the jars. Its my first solo cup try, will be interesting.
Im sure you can grow in one

I can always get pics of budz! Was crazy last night, doing this stuff gets like work except that its much more enjoyable.

Next is mexican airlines for sure. Then i must decide between blue dream, cherry bomb, mephisto something, . Too many choices.

20170127_183907.jpg

Look at the 4 biggest leafs. Got a weird 2, a 4, and an odd 3.

Congratulations on both of your harvests! Tell your buddy I said great growing!! :smoking:

:bighug:

Thank you!

I think I have figured out why he gets so funny at the end of the grow. As the fan leafs start dying he gets goofy, telling me how bad they look. Deep dow he sees all those leaf he wont be able to smoke! He is such a scream. He gets so bad i freak out and have to check them because of his description. Lol, got fat assed buds and he is trippin ove a few yellow leaf

Thank you!

I think I have figured out why he gets so funny at the end of the grow. As the fan leafs start dying he gets goofy, telling me how bad they look. Deep dow he sees all those leaf he wont be able to smoke! He is such a scream. He gets so bad i freak out and have to check them because of his description. Lol, got fat assed buds and he is trippin ove a few yellow leaf
Hes just seeing her die and wanting to stop it...
:pass:

I'll bet he talks to them when you aren't around!

Im sure he sits and stares at them! He has his chair in there. He is getting forgetful and occasionally forgot that they have been watered already. Hes enjoying smoking it for sure

:pass:

Back