New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Yes, im in the solo cup competition. Main area it will be posted but i will update here too.

20170118_094350.jpg

I was really stoned last night! The Portal Fairy Frost is the stickiest, most dense bud i have grown. Will have to be extra careful about mold as it is very humid here right niw. Removed all the stems before going in the paper bags. Now its in the tent.

I have to thank @912GreenSkell for his help with this or i would have left the buds in much larger pieces.

Hey no problem a all bud!! Wow that fairy frost looks awesome!! Was she a natural shorty, or did you do something to keep her stature smaller?

Hey no problem a all bud!! Wow that fairy frost looks awesome!! Was she a natural shorty, or did you do something to keep her stature smaller?

My best guess is that it is the first time using my cobs. I think the lights kept them short! I only say this because atrain uses his lights to control height because he has a short grow area. I kept mine closer in early veg not really knowing the sweet spot. 26 to 30 inches. A tall one of these would need steel girders to support the budz :smoking:

My pics suck but the pink inside of the buds is just gorgeous

No training, no trimming, no lst. Wanted to just learn the plant naturally to help me be a better grower. Kinda backing up a little.

Haha same with me this run...I only did a bit of lst once I harvested a couple and opened up some more room. I am going to do a fairy frost outdoors this season and a Nashira for the portal as well.

Haha same with me this run...I only did a bit of lst once I harvested a couple and opened up some more room. I am going to do a fairy frost outdoors this season and a Nashira for the portal as well.

Seeing trailanimal grow his outside this year, i knew i had to grow one. Yiurs us going to be a lot of fun

Back