New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

20160512_095923.jpg

20160512_095920.jpg

Weight was 50g wet with stem. Im very pleased! Cut about 100g wet total with about 60 percent of the girl still to cut. More pics later.

Finished cutting the second girl tonight, was sad because they were our first and she was the best! Got about 240g wet total off her. If we end up with 2 oz off each
20160512_193258.jpg
it will double our expectations.
20160512_191308.jpg

Also for anyone interested. I used liquid silica almost the entire grow. Once i started nutes i used it. Seems like a lot of people do use it and i had very healthy plant structure. Thick stems! And a lil secret. liquid silica acts as a ph up. So when mixing nutes i check ph before silica then add more or less depending on how low the ph was. I would use ph up some but this lessened the amount of chemicals that had to be used.
Protekk, i think that is how it is spelled.

I am going to do a final on this grow in stages.
The @Marshydro light and tent were fantastic!
Performed better than this noob needed. Soft pots and biobizz light mix didn't cause any issues. The soil did end up about 4 inches from the rim of the pot. Don't know if this is normal. The Dutchpro nutes were fantastic as far as i am concerned. 80 buck for the full lineup was money well spent! No nute burn, will let you know what the smoke tastes like. So far its been good, but green.

Back