New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Is that a honeywell fan you have there dude...how quiet are they... I need an up grade but they can be pricey on the UK... Do you recommend them ?

Sent from mTalk
It has run for almost a year. i never thought of how loud it is but seems to be fairly quiet. so yes i would . i think it was about $20

20161208_180924.jpg
20161208_180929.jpg

Is that a honeywell fan you have there dude...how quiet are they... I need an up grade but they can be pricey on the UK... Do you recommend them ?

Sent from mTalk
I have one and it is too strong on low for my liking. Dudeski has more room in his tent, therefore not to have it right up a plants arse though. For packed tents, I prefer clip fans. I also have a tower fan, hanging vertically, working nice.

Unless it's different from mine...

They look super healthy!!! What are you doing for nutrients this time?
Just kindsoil and recharge. i mixed some in the other soil as i bagged it up. its had two top dressings since then. they got molasses today because trip has talked about what a feeder the GC has been. ty sir! i think im getting the hang of the cobs too. i have a kit from nectar of the god's if they need extras or some big up that ripper is using for the bloom cycle.

I have one and it is too strong on low for my liking. Dudeski has more room in his tent, therefore not to have it right up a plants arse though. For packed tents, I prefer clip fans. I also have a tower fan, hanging vertically, working nice.

Its pretty strong , but i have it pointed at my passive cobs, keeps them cool.

Thanks @Dudeski and @Yeatster that's good to know...I'm looking for a better make I can trust like Vorbnado / Honeywell etc. after my possible near disaster, but I think your right Yeatster, sounds like the Honeywell will be a small hurricane for my size tent. I think clip-ons would still be much better...if only Honeywell did a clip-on

Back