New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Thank you! im trying to get better each grow. i tucked a few fans on the GC and removed one off the fairy frost . experiment a little....

Didn't you grow FF or was that one interrupted @Starbreaker ?
Put their hair up give em ponytails! You can do it for about 3 to 4 hours a day and the sides will get the light they need to shoot out so you won't have to tuck so much.

Put their hair up give em ponytails!
I wish I could ! my grow is at my friends house and i cant trust him to remove it or i would. really cant lst too much because I cant always adjust it. going to try hurding one day.
I topped my first 2 plants ever, made a great structure .

I wish I could ! my grow is at my friends house and i cant trust him to remove it or i would. really cant lst too much because I cant always adjust it. going to try hurding one day.
I topped my first 2 plants ever, made a great structure .
I'm going to try main-lining! And I understand. They are still at your same friends house?

I'm going to try main-lining! And I understand. They are still at your same friends house?
Yes, he is good at watering and keeping up with temps and humidity . however , since our little project started he is smoking like a chimney and getting forgetful ! I had to fuss at him a couple weeks ago. at 79 i shouldn't give him hell but we have known each other 40 years. he forgot about 6 jars of his favorite smoke, lol. been smoking leaf! but he loves it rolled in joints, sitting on the patio.

Yes, he is good at watering and keeping up with temps and humidity . however , since our little project started he is smoking like a chimney and getting forgetful ! I had to fuss at him a couple weeks ago. at 79 i shouldn't give him hell but we have known each other 40 years. he forgot about 6 jars of his favorite smoke, lol. been smoking leaf! but he loves it rolled in joints, sitting on the patio.
:rofl:

That is a riot! @Dudeski yelling at the old man.
Plants are looking jacked!

That is a riot! @Dudeski yelling at the old man.
Plants are looking jacked!
Yeah, i felt bad afterwards . but he really did need motivation . im just scared hes getting forgetful , watering too much or little. but he gets to laugh at me when i get extra fried and end up on the floor for an hour.

Im really impressed with the beans this time. first fastbuds and portals to grow. think I have to grow mexican airlines next for the Columbian / mexican genetics , what i was weened on!

Day 20, tucked leafs before pics. going to topdress with a little recharge .
20161207_105900.jpg
20161207_105904.jpg
20161207_105910.jpg
20161207_105914.jpg

Back