New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I appreciate it grindin. Im stuck where im at until Sunday, my daughter isnt real happy either. But its a part of life, growing up and growing older.

:bighug:

I hope all those karma clouds made their way over to you by now!!! Here's some more!

:pass:

drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon.gif

sdrinking_100-156.gif

drinking wine.gif

:karmacloud:

:bighug:

Last edited:
Thanks! It has been interesting so far. Now my brother in law has been bit by a spider, probably a brown recluse judging by the hole in his arm. Then we find out my mother inlaw has fallen and broke her hip.

If that isnt enough my niece is in Bermuda with a cat 3 hurricane.

So, we smoking and drinking!

Just looking for some good karma, prayers or just whatever anyone feels.

Good karma infinity plus bro! :bighug:

Thanks! It has been interesting so far. Now my brother in law has been bit by a spider, probably a brown recluse judging by the hole in his arm. Then we find out my mother inlaw has fallen and broke her hip.

You and your family are in my thoughts. That's a lot to go down at once dude. Hope your family gets some peace of mind soon. Sending...
:vibes:

Hey dudeski mate- lost track of your thread sorry for that, notifications have been messed up.
Plants are looking great overall- few yellow leaves wont do too much harm! Can be confusing when the lower yellow is spreading but your also getting tip burn.
Used to happen me- i increased N on top of normal feeds and overdone it- im sure youll get it sorted in no time.
More importantly i hope all the family get better soon bro
:vibes:

geeze, not much to do but what you do'in, need a little peace to descend!

Back