New Grower dtrud0h's FIRSTGROW!!-2xMars Hydro 300-3x Dragon / Bender ?? some DIY and whatever else comes along.

Hey all,
As promised here's today's update.

It's been a while so I'll catch you up. Before our Thanksgiving holiday I had to kill [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] due to :doc3: a medical condition in his reproductive system. So down to two ladies now.
They're doing great, running :20-4:,:watering:with Heavy Sixteen Veg Week 2 and Optic Foliar.

Their house has been running between 70*-72* and 37-45% RH. Two Mars 300 at 28" above canopy.

So for the Holiday @stepside came over and :weed::wiz: threw a little magic massage on the ladies necks, he said he didn't want to hurt 'em ,:thanks:@stepside, but on Friday :muahaha:, I broke em good. You'd never know it, they're exploding now.

Here's some pics:

2016-11-29_00001.jpg

2016-11-29_00002.jpg

2016-11-29_00003.jpg

2016-11-29_00004.jpg

2016-11-29_00005.jpg

Also got a proper 4" fan and charcoal filter for the tent, think that's why my temps have been running on the low side.

Well, that's it. :peace::smokeout::pass:, and Happy :growing:.

Man, I can't wait to see how these girls do indoors. They're looking awesome so far.. keep it up.

Thanks man, on Friday you couldn't even tell you might have bent them over, so I gave them the twisty snap for sure. Thought it may have been too much, but can't hardly tell they were abused.
Sometimes they're just waiting for some torture and beg for more... Sometimes they plain just don't like it

Back