New Grower dtrud0h's FIRSTGROW!!-2xMars Hydro 300-3x Dragon / Bender ?? some DIY and whatever else comes along.

Different lights cause plants to mature at different speeds ... :pass:

@islandgrower ... that is fascinating ... what strain is that and is it your first time growing it ?
Sunlight is the best growlight lol. Not getting much sun daily because of trees. That pic is currently 23 days in flower. Since showing pistils.

"carpe diem"

@islandgrower
I'm not sure how the tag thing works, but someone put a tag at the bottom of the page bluedargonxbender ?? Might lead you to more info.
The mom was one of @kaosangel22 's Bender's, and the donor was one of @pop22 's blue dragons...
This is a blue dragon female..
20160410_201550.jpg

Thx, step.
One thing I have to say right now about my grow and my gripe about size and development.
I did this on my own judgement, breaking necks, lst on auto flowers(although becoming more popular, still not best practice), and nutrient deviations. I can not hold the MarsHydro 300w lights accountable for less than hoped for production. I'll take what I can get and I'm not complaining.

Something else,. I think I've made up my mind to try a photo plant next run. No offense AFN, just something I have to do. Although ungodly expensive , the heavy Sixteen nutes along with the Optic Foliar seems like it would really have a benefit to a plant that you can control. I'm not sure I have enough donated nutes for another go, or if I can afford it yet, we'll see. But that's where I'm leaning. Either that or a COB conversion and a duplicate run to this one.. Should I set up a Poll? What do you think?

Something else,. I think I've made up my mind to try a photo plant next run. No offense AFN, just something I have to do. Although ungodly expensive , the heavy Sixteen nutes along with the Optic Foliar seems like it would really have a benefit to a plant that you can control. I'm not sure I have enough donated nutes for another go, or if I can afford it yet, we'll see. But that's where I'm leaning. Either that or a COB conversion and a duplicate run to this one.. Should I set up a Poll? What do you think?
Haha why not both. Can always have 2 autos going along with 2 photos just train the photos to a size which fits in the space the autos leave.

"carpe diem"

Back