Extraction Dry ice hash

Towlie

Don't forget to bring a towel
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour crack
So I will be making some dry ice hash soon has any one done this before looking for any information I've checked youtube and online but would like to hear some personal experiences I have a set of bubble bag dude bubble bags the 5 gallon all mesh Kind most of the videos I have seen they use 150 micron bags but I don't have one I have a 160 would that be fine to use also is there any different from dry ice has and bubble hash

If you are making it using fresh frozen buds then you will need to let the hash dry out before packing it up.

I made the mistake of packing up my dry ice hash into containers right after processing it and lost a lot of hash to mold.

Good luck

@Smoking Frog i checked that thread out many times lol don't recall seeing any dry ice posts but I'll have another look and I will add my pics when I have done my run thanks for the input tnam you also @Animatey

@Smoking Frog i checked that thread out many times lol don't recall seeing any dry ice posts but I'll have another look and I will add my pics when I have done my run thanks for the input tnam you also @Animatey
Yep,not many folks have easy access to dry ice.Add your know how to the thread soon! Good luck!

Thanks dude watched it last night but I'll check it out again

That's the one I used with fresh frozen. They mention you can use fresh frozen, but they don't tell you to dry it out afterwards... Other than that I think they did a good job.

Here was my result from trim and some buds
IMG_20191111_153758655 (1).jpg
IMG_20191111_154346152 (1).jpg

Damn that's a lot how much trimm and bud did you use for that kind of return I'm tempted to use my full plant I predict 15 grams of trim and that's if I go through every inch of bud for sugar leaf

I'm just gonna let my leaf and trimm dry out before I use it not sure if using fresh or dried will make a different because dry is is so cold it will freeze the trim on contact

Back