Drooping leaves

Definitely a root problem. Keep trying what mog has suggested, as something positive is now clearly happening

Definitely a root problem. Keep trying what mog has suggested, as something positive is now clearly happening
It seams to be better again today. I think I just had a massive salt build up. Was scared of over watering. They are in 7 and 5 galon pots..
20210629_131140.jpg

It seams to be better again today. I think I just had a massive salt build up. Was scared of over watering. They are in 7 and 5 galon pots.. View attachment 1336554
You shouldn’t be worried about overwatering in coco. It’s practically impossible too do. It’s also quite easy for coco to dry out quickly, especially if you have a thirsty plant

You shouldn’t be worried about overwatering in coco. It’s practically impossible too do. It’s also quite easy for coco to dry out quickly, especially if you have a thirsty plant
I always used to weigh my pots. Definitely won't be doing that again

It's getting better each day. Feeding til run off twice a day. Starting to get abit fatter. Still haven't leaf stripped. Ph was low tonight but not too bad. 5.7 and 1010ppm
20210630_005213.jpg
20210630_005206.jpg

Back