Drooping leaves

That does appear to be more than normal droop. How are you handling the 20% run-off you should be fertigating to everytime you fertigate? I see no pans to catch it? It needs to go to waste immediately without letting the pot sit in it. If you are not fertigating to 20% runoff in coco you are headed for a train wreck.

You say you let the pots dry out? Coco will become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. Roots there will die and re-wetting is difficult. You need to use a surfactant if this has happened. I use Yucca powder to prevent the problem ( I never have this problem).

Drooping is usually environmental - too hot, too dry or too wet the target is 68° night, 78° day with RH 40% to 60%.

:goodluck:
The pots are raised up off the base and I have been cleaning any run off up with a towel. I'll make sure to get more run off just to be sure.

The pots are raised up off the base and I have been cleaning any run off up with a towel. I'll make sure to get more run off just to be sure.
So feed was at 5.98 going in. Run off was 6.7. Ppm was 800.

20210627_140104.jpg
small improvement..I'll feed again later using molasses with my base

Growing in coco and using leds makes using cal mag a must for the most part. I dunno what your water is. But my self my tap water is 150ppm has some calcium in it and I mix in reverse osmosis and or dehumidifier water. I still mix my nutes with 5mil cal mag per gallon. With coco you should be always using nutrients every time you water and watering til 20% runoff. Check the ppm of your runoff then discard. Runoff ppm should always be a little higher than the ppm of what your feeding. But should not be more than 300ppm over. If you haven't read the coco for cannabis guide yet, it does explain all of this and much more. My current grow I feed 850 ppm 3x a day til 20% runoff and my runoff is right at 1000ppm consistently.
20210627_050501.jpg
20210627_050510.jpg

View attachment 1335731one plant droopy
View attachment 1335732the other calcium defiency. How long do you think it'll take to pick back up. Also is the calcium problem worth worrying about now @Mañ'O'Green @Cooterjuice
The leaves are showing a phosphorous problem?

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

So you have two options here either you do not have enough P or you have too much Ca? since the plants are just entering flower when they need extra P-K this is the direction I would go. A small P-K boost with your next scheduled fertigation.

The leaves are showing a phosphorous problem?

View attachment 1335851

So you have two options here either you do not have enough P or you have too much Ca? since the plants are just entering flower when they need extra P-K this is the direction I would go. A small P-K boost with your next scheduled fertigation.
Ok. I'll keep adding my pk enhancer that is 0-10-8.7

Drooped again but definitely better then it was. I'm now feeding 3ml hygro coco a+b per litre. 1ml of flower enhancer per litre and a tea spoon of molasses. Ph around 6 and 1040 ppm. Seams to be pushing more white hairs vpd still isn't perfect but it's approximately 20°c at 60rh. Hoping alot of that is perspiration @St. Tom @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Cooterjuice @Mañ'O'Green @blue @MesaBoogie @Daipot
20210628_223244.jpg

I dont care about vpd as long as my rh stays around 50 i can grow year round also now you have mog in your corner you will be fine

Back