Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Good luck dude, should be epic, so best wishes from us for the duration

Thanks a LOT Mitch, you know this entire project would not be happening if not for you guys' amazing work over the last decade getting these genetics to produce what I need. I am just blown away by everything you guys do on the breeding side, to the sales to the customer service. Also I will be getting with you by the end of next week, probably more like tues or Wednesday about that bulk order. I have it confirmed and have the strain list. I will PM you to see if yall have what I am lookin for in stock enough to get 100 of. Thanks again, and I hope you guys like what I am doin over here. 13 Strains of yours are in my setup so hopefully I can get a good start on my "dream" to establish the commercial viability of Auto's. Put it this way, I hope you guys start stocking up on your seeds cause I am going to try and get them ALL sold, literally ALL of them by this time next year : ) : )

Daym D, you got a sweet setup bro. I'll be along for the epic journey. :slap: For a great intro.:pop:

Thanks man I have worked really hard to get to this point and it is paying off, hopefully in a couple months I will have a greenhouse full of giant sticky @mephisto buds so I can make amazing daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabs hehehehe

Damn, the poor cat doesnt need socks bro, it will most likely paw around naked :biggrin: i think youll pull a pretty nice yield from this one...all the best wishes! We all have to stop dreaming our life and start living our dreams!

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours

Well all I can say is last night went very very very well. I got it to stay at 89 degrees and between 873 and 1150 ppms cO2. All of the babies are happy and super healthy. Here are the pictures from this morning. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr it is taking for EVER to load pictures it has literally taken an hour and a half to upload these, is something bogging the site down? The first 3 close ups are of the girls that have been outside for 4,5 and 6 days They are Double Grape, Grape Crinkle, and SODK in that order. They are really loving the cO2 and lights and sun, I am pretty sure they are all starting to feed now, which is good cause they all looked a tad hungry. I have enough room in there for 3 more, I need to decide what I am going to germ next. I think it might be either HBBSS or the White Crack hehehehehehe. Choices Choices. Now of course the first full day that the babies are in their homes, it is one of the 12 days out of the year that it is overcast. I guess its a good thing I have lights for days like this!

The other things that are going on at the Dream Farm are not nearly as fun but just as important. Since it gets so cold here and I live in a travel trailer the "brown" water holding tank is under the trailer and not insulated. So it has been freezing at night which is kind of a pain. So I have to finish skirting the trailer with foam and OSB board to prevent it from freezing. I also need to go put a barrel that has pink attic insulation in it over my well pump so it will stop freezing at night as well.

I need to start working on how I am going to scale up this thing, so that basically means I have to get a cO2 controller an extraction fan. That is the only way I see me being able to heat the entire space and not have 4000 ppms cO2 lol. I also need to cut my tarp so that it is 24 ft long not 24 ft wide so that it covers the entire length of the greenhouse. I am actually glad I started this journal, it gives me a place each day to start off and write down the things I need to do, I can be forgetful sometimes lmao I do daaaaaaaaabs after all hahahhaha
GEDC0199.JPG
GEDC0201.JPG
GEDC0202.JPG
GEDC0208.JPG
GEDC0209.JPG
GEDC0210.JPG
GEDC0211.JPG
GEDC0212.JPG

I hope everyone enjoys my baby bushes! Have a great day folks

Back