Dragon Seeds 2021 Grow&show

AutoBobje update#2
Hey Guys and Gals,

Sweet Fang Lemon Auto on day five. Second pair of leaflets are starting to show. Love those Dragons :dragon7:

Sweet Fang Lemon Auto
20210427_204400_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapo update#3
Hola Dragons...a couple of pics of the Dragonfruit Auto...they are both doing fine with no problems at all..the bigger one is growing brilliantly
IMG_20210428_130225545.jpg
IMG_20210428_130231728_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210428_130308871_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210428_130317740_HDR.jpg

Putting this in here so @DragonSeeds can see it. Thought I would be running Northern Dragonaut, but received Cookies instead. The ten week flowering may be a bit long for the climate here, as this is for outdoor grow. Any input on these as far as mold goes?

Thanks for sending them out :toke:

Dragon cookies.JPG

PlatinumGrows update#2
Day 6 dragonfruit auto

Leaning away from the light 50 inches away at 70% but no burn

1619743557655.jpeg

I have put all my plants on the same regiment , I bottom feed any left over nutes from my other girls every other day, only 1/4-1/2 cup - ish , and mist the top and the baby girl 2x a day - I am happy with her progress

cheers all everybody lookin good

SWEET FANG
Been dragging my feet about doing an update as I was hoping things would be going better before now.

4/20 I soaked seeds for 24 hrs in water w/ a little aloe juice. After I places in unbleached coffee filter with a little liquid from the jar. Folded filter up and placed in a baggy with end open. 48 hrs later 1 had 3/4" root and other 1/2". I dug out a small hole for each and filled it with COM(Coast of Maine) seed starter. Poked a hole with magic marker and added a little VAM. Placed seed with root down--no more corkscrewing please.

04/30 Day 9 Well, no corkscrewing but both girls have their helmets on hard. Today I can see just a lit opening-if I could somehow grip it I could prolly get a razor blade in there and pry it open but of course there's no way that will happen. If they aren't showing signs of releasing themselves by Sun, I may try adjusting a small pair of vise grips to the shell size, tighten it a 1/4 turn and cracking them.

Since I've got some sativas dragging their feet to finish, I may only have my shorty space to grow these out so I made up a shorty 2 space SIP. I'm using Coast of Maine Bar Harbor blend soil top dressed with 1/2” Composte, Worm Castings, ¼ cup Craft Blend, 1/8 cup Kashi, 19 grms dolomite, ½ cup alfalfa, ½ cup barly, 1 tbl azokashi, ¼ cup frass. To start the box out, I top watered with 3/4 gal of

Yucca​
1 ml​
Vam​
¼ tsp​
fulllhumix​
15 ml​
coco water​
2 oz​
and using the rest to water with a hand spray. I put a trash bag over the center area of the box to keep the top dressing moist and have a nice layer of mycelium growing under the barley straw

All for now, D

20210430_sweet_7364-1.jpg
20210430_sweet_7367-1.jpg
20210430_sweet_7370-1.jpg

SWEET FANG
Been dragging my feet about doing an update as I was hoping things would be going better before now.

4/20 I soaked seeds for 24 hrs in water w/ a little aloe juice. After I places in unbleached coffee filter with a little liquid from the jar. Folded filter up and placed in a baggy with end open. 48 hrs later 1 had 3/4" root and other 1/2". I dug out a small hole for each and filled it with COM(Coast of Maine) seed starter. Poked a hole with magic marker and added a little VAM. Placed seed with root down--no more corkscrewing please.

04/30 Day 9 Well, no corkscrewing but both girls have their helmets on hard. Today I can see just a lit opening-if I could somehow grip it I could prolly get a razor blade in there and pry it open but of course there's no way that will happen. If they aren't showing signs of releasing themselves by Sun, I may try adjusting a small pair of vise grips to the shell size, tighten it a 1/4 turn and cracking them.

Since I've got some sativas dragging their feet to finish, I may only have my shorty space to grow these out so I made up a shorty 2 space SIP. I'm using Coast of Maine Bar Harbor blend soil top dressed with 1/2” Composte, Worm Castings, ¼ cup Craft Blend, 1/8 cup Kashi, 19 grms dolomite, ½ cup alfalfa, ½ cup barly, 1 tbl azokashi, ¼ cup frass. To start the box out, I top watered with 3/4 gal of

Yucca​
1 ml​
Vam​
¼ tsp​
fulllhumix​
15 ml​
coco water​
2 oz​
and using the rest to water with a hand spray. I put a trash bag over the center area of the box to keep the top dressing moist and have a nice layer of mycelium growing under the barley straw

All for now, D

View attachment 1312853View attachment 1312854View attachment 1312855
Keeping my fingers crossed and yeah, maybe a little prayer. Busted out the vise grips and put on the cheaters. Hoping I cracked the shells enough for them to release the rest of the way on their own

Back