Outdoor DP AUTOMAZAR (highly recomended!)

I see this thread is old now, but re: mold, I've found it useful to spray the stalks with a light baking-soda and dish soap mix (one tsp of bs per litre + one or two drops of dishsoap), *before* the buds form. Most fungus starts in the nodes and then waits for the bud in order to "hide" and reproduce. I found that the spray burnt the calyxes later in flowering, but if you hit them early, it doesn't have any adverse affects, and really sets the spores back. I have to finish my plants in a humid outdoor environment, so this is standard practice for me now. Not 100% fool-proof, but it sure helps.

Looking fwd to the Mazar...

-Claire

IMO the only thing that stops mold is harvesting, sprays, asprin...bla, bla, bla... grow a strain which is more mold resistant next time is your best bet. When your outside your a farmer, plain and simple crop losses are a fact of life live and learn, the answer lies in learning which strain does well in your area... what goes for me may suck for you. mold is a problem, look to canadians for mold help they suffer, just like peeps in da mountains... seeds breed outside are also way better than indoor breed seed because a good breeder will select mold resistant phenos over mold prone ones...

Welcome brother. This is the best forum on the net for Auto's...

Back