Outdoor DP AUTOMAZAR (highly recomended!)

E

ecstatic2d

Lo peeps!

This year im growing a few autofems outside. Barneys Pineapple Express, Kannabia White Domina Auto, and DP automazar. PE and WD are fairly good autos but automazar blew my mind away.

In this picture they are not flowering yet and they r already huge:

View attachment 19266

Very uniform, very big phat leaves, very vigourous growth. I did noticed that a few AM that are i a 25L pots are smaller than others planted in 8.5L pots.

Im also very pleased with barneys Pineapple Express. As i can see, PE wont be a heavy yealder, but they will give out some top notch buds. Flowers on AM got sugar coated as soon as first pistils appeared.

Ill post some pics when i get the chance to hike out to my grow spot.

Good Luck to you all.

Welcome to the site mate.

Auto mazar is the same as Purple JEM. The creator lurks the AFN hallows :wiz: they do great outside too!

Welcome to AFN! Would love to see those pics...will be following along.

Ty Bailer, ty Smashed.

Its quite a place u got here. Very usefull when your choosing which auto u should grow next. :) ****amazed by this dude DIRT and his grows.**** :)

Se ya in a couple of days.

Welcome to our Home ecstatic2d........:smoke:

Had to go and check on them. :)

They are addictive..aren't they....:D

This year im growing a few autofems outside. Barneys Pineapple Express, Kannabia
White Domina Auto, and DP automazar. PE and WD are fairly good autos but
automazar blew my mind away.

Nice Menu selection...I grow outdoor all the time...Autos love it.....:thumbs:

Ty Wiz.

I think it would be interesting to see what would come out if i could cross Barneys Pineapple and Auto Mazar. Cose as i said, AutoMazar is huge, forming huge colas, but starts to frost up a bit later, Pineapple on the other hand is full of glands just after a few days of flowering. Even fan leaves are full of resin. These two characteristics from these two strains combined would give some very interesting results.

Anyhow, i just hope to produce enough from these 8 plantsa to help my smoking habit survive till next harvest. ;)

See you soon. tc.

What is the Parentage on your Pineapple...?

I hit the mazar with White Widow and White Russian..both gave increases leaf tric coverage and kept the high THC quota....:thumbs:

Tx for the advice.

Barneys Pineapple as stated in item description is Ruderalis x Skunk #1 x Cheese.
Skunk #1 traits are quite visible as it tends to develop very large calyxes.
The amount of glands is just amazing, dunno if that comes from Cheese or S#1, have never grown Cheese. i just want that on my Mazar plants. If i could get automazar to produce resin on those massive side branch fan leaves i would be able to make some very good marijuana cigars. :)

Anyways...a few weeks till chop-down. As it seems now, i will have a fairly good harvest of some pretty potent buds. And i am happy as fuck! :) :) No more spending money like crazy for low quality weed.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention im using bio ferts bought from a local garden store. It is pellets of chicken shit NPK 5-3-2. This is and will be used for flowering as well. They just love it.

Will update next week. laterz.

Skunk #1 traits are quite visible as it tends to develop very large calyxes.

Skunk#1 in the mazar side too...

As it seems now, i will have a fairly good harvest of some pretty
potent buds. And i am happy as fuck! :) :) No more spending money like crazy
for low quality weed.

That is what it is all about at the end of the day.....:smokebuds:

Speed & Safety with them...:thumbs:

Back