The Atomic is growing and growing, drinking over 1 L/day.
It may be possible to plant it outside in 2 weeks time.

I will prune soon and remove all tiny branches and keep strengthen stems ans branches with silica. My clones need 3 sticks each to keep them standing. Atomic forms a sativa-like structure with many buds along the branches. When the buds fatten up, the stems would break down under the weight of the flowers.

You might also consider weight lifting to make the plants stronger. Add a piece of wire with a weight of some sort so it just starts to pull down on the branch, then continue adding more weight as the branch starts to be able to support it. I also do something i call flex training on rubbery branches....though hmmm not sure how to explain the technique. Grasp rubbery branch between your thumb middle finger and forefinger. Manipulate the branch over your forefinger so it bends heavily(almost 90 degrees) over your forefinger, and then slide your fingers(while bending) to the next node. The plant will be bendy for the day, but after a day or two of doing this it will increase rigidity alot. I also use this on tiny seedlings(but without the slide up the branch) to increase main trunk rigidity early so they dont get floppy in minimal air flow.
Gosh i hope that makes sense!! I do have some work to do on some rubbery plants, so i will take some pics to show examples.

I am very excited to see what atomic and widow bomb can do under the sun! I got turned onto bomb seeds a few years ago by a local buddy of mine. He grew the big bomb and it was exceptionally mold resistant and had really nice big fruity stinky potent buds. After I did a bunch of research on Bomb and found only positive things I went for it!!
KA-BOOM!!

To further extend @Waira 's stuff on the pots. Try to make sure you have black pots...they will absorb the sun and warm up quicker(but can be a negative if it gets 80+degrees). Also try to have the plant in a location where it will get early morning sun, which will also help warm the roots and medium.
Hi greenskell i have grown berry bomb,cherry bomb,widow bomb and thc bomb and all was very nice smoke. i grow outdoors at lat 37.3n and they get massive. the widow bomb got to almost 10 foot tall. i havent grown the atomic yet but its on my to do list. i have a berry bomb right now that i fimmed when it was very small and its now close to 3 foot tall and 3 foot around...the berry bomb is a great producer with my biggest one getting to 10 foot 8 inches with 15.5 oz of dry smoke. here she is as i just went and sprayed her down today with 1 aspirin,H-16 foliar,biocozym,silica,ful-power and bio weed..i also like bomb seeds. their plants has great vigor. im gonna get ice bomb & gorilla bomb next year as well..good to know about the big bomb being mold resistant..i would have never thought that..the berry bomb also shows good mold resistance

Attachments

• berry.JPG
    berry.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 171
  • berry bomb.JPG
    berry bomb.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 191
  • B bomb.JPG
    B bomb.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 185
Hi greenskell i have grown berry bomb,cherry bomb,widow bomb and thc bomb and all was very nice smoke. i grow outdoors at lat 37.3n and they get massive. the widow bomb got to almost 10 foot tall. i havent grown the atomic yet but its on my to do list. i have a berry bomb right now that i fimmed when it was very small and its now close to 3 foot tall and 3 foot around...the berry bomb is a great producer with my biggest one getting to 10 foot 8 inches with 15.5 oz of dry smoke. here she is as i just went and sprayed her down today with 1 aspirin,H-16 foliar,biocozym,silica,ful-power and bio weed..i also like bomb seeds. their plants has great vigor. im gonna get ice bomb & gorilla bomb next year as well..good to know about the big bomb being mold resistant..i would have never thought that..the berry bomb also shows good mold resistance

Awesome bud!! I too am psyched to try ice cool at some point in time. 10 footers nice!! I train and top my plants so they get around 6 feet tall, but branching is very profuse with many plants reaching a 24foot circumference or more. I am crossing my fingers for a 50oz dry atomic this season, but as long as i pull 30oz i will be happy.

Awesome bud!! I too am psyched to try ice cool at some point in time. 10 footers nice!! I train and top my plants so they get around 6 feet tall, but branching is very profuse with many plants reaching a 24foot circumference or more. I am crossing my fingers for a 50oz dry atomic this season, but as long as i pull 30oz i will be happy.
hell ya i will follow this thread and hopefully this fall i can check out ya pics of that monster

Cold and windy, finally some sun today.....supposed to rain hard the next 3 days....plants in the full sun garden are feeling some pressure!! Ahh they will be fine!! Check those purple tips!! Could just be a combination of cold and stepping into the ultra strong nutes...she'll be fine with any luck!!
Atomic Day 58
IMG_5228.JPG

2 days later...yep...cold dark and rainy. Atomic is accepting the conditions better than the other 3 exposed strains in the full sun garden

Cold and windy, finally some sun today.....supposed to rain hard the next 3 days....plants in the full sun garden are feeling some pressure!! Ahh they will be fine!! Check those purple tips!! Could just be a combination of cold and stepping into the ultra strong nutes...she'll be fine with any luck!!
Atomic Day 58
View attachment 758915
looking great Skell. my berry bomb is responding nicely to the Fim and super crop i have given it..im just gonna super crop one more round and then let her do her thing..here she is a few days ago.

Attachments

• bb.JPG
    bb.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 162
You are welcome! Beautiful. Posting my own in the battle thread from now.

Back