DIY DIY THC oil Appartus. Ethanol THC oil method.

I added some stuff in the first section. I plan to edit and clarify this section as I have time. But it is a start.

Ok, worked in some more information this morning on soldering the copper. Soldering is fun stuff.:thumbs:

Ok, I am still putting this together. I wasn't aware of the editing time limit on posts. So, I plan to re-post when completed--maybe another week. Muddy said he was willing to delete the original to keep things clean.

I just had a birthday. Now, usally as a family we do something insanley girly...my daughter was born on my birthday. It has been barbie/disney themes for 16 years. This year she ditched us...and spent the day at the mall with her friends. My wife turned to me and said..."well, what do you want to do for your birthday". I was a bit surprised, so I said that I would like to build another still. She limits the time I spend in my garage for such projects...I sorta go into mad scientist mode and ignore the world. Being my birthday, how could she say no? She asked me why on earth would I need another one. I told her I just want to video tape the process...to share it etc...She rolled her eyes and conceded. Not sure what I am going to do with the still...I have a few already but here is the video of the process. I will incorporate with the new DIY posting when things are finished. [FONT=&quot]http://youtu.be/jN2PJZLaeGw[/FONT]

Back