Diy cold pressed seaweed extract?

@Hashead Mate , ya on the wright track , What you have to do is try everything , in a year or so you will be in a different place than you are at now , I know I was the same . For me , What I learn;t it is all in the soil , I believe is soil is 80 % for growing , If you are not growing for yield [ unless you know what you are doing ] unlike me . :biggrin: play around and you will learn , The more you look into it the deeper you get , I will tell you one thing , you will have the best tasting buds around . par none . :smoking::thumbsup:

@Hashead Mate , ya on the wright track , What you have to do is try everything , in a year or so you will be in a different place than you are at now , I know I was the same . For me , What I learn;t it is all in the soil , I believe is soil is 80 % for growing , If you are not growing for yield [ unless you know what you are doing ] unlike me . :biggrin: play around and you will learn , The more you look into it the deeper you get , I will tell you one thing , you will have the best tasting buds around . par none . :smoking::thumbsup:

Cheers mate! My take on it is, if ya look after the microbes, bacteria and other lil critters in your soil, they look after your plants :biggrin:
Im more interested in quality than qauntity. If I can pull 2oz out of my 3x3 every 3-4 months ill be chuffed lol and id save a fortune!!
Cant wait to learn more and get my first harvest under my belt :smoking::smoking:

Back