Extraction DIY Butane Extraction using flask/thermos

lol first question i ask if someone mentions hash is "is it soap bar?".

if i can find the motor then i will post up a topic on the contruction, never know if it's easy enough i might be able to build a few.

I know you covered it with not tuening on any switchs or smoking near your bho making, but just incase anyone over rea that part.... even the smallest spark can cause a blow up in your face that will peal your skin back to the flesh....and thats if your lucky! dont wear clothes that will cause a static charge, dont take anything off or put anything on, ground yourself first. dont anything indoors untill the butane is evaporated from your dish/plate/whatever. butane evaporates very fast, it will be gone in a few mins without having to use any heat, if you do use a double boiler while you still have alot of liquid butane the evaporation can be pretty violent and a spark at this time would be a life ender

lol yeah so dangerous man, be paranoid.

Badly burned man jailed for Kitchener drug-lab explosion

KITCHENER — A man who almost killed himself in a makeshift drug lab was sentenced Friday to five months in jail for blowing up a Kitchener house.

Rian O’Kane, 30, received third-degree burns to nearly half of his body and spent a month in an induced coma after the November 2010 blast on Carlyle Place.

He was extracting cannabis resin from marijuana in a small bathroom when fumes from butane, a solvent used in the process, were ignited by an unknown source.

The semi-detached house — which was owned by his girlfriend’s parents — sustained almost $100,000 damage.

The blast was so forceful it separated walls from ceilings, scattered insulation outside, knocked over furniture and blew the bathroom door across a hallway.

Back