Lighting DIY 8x cobs and 4 DP Brooklyn Sunrise

Mines are 70cm from cannopy and IM GETTING „heat stress when they are young..

Nice grow! I found plastic pots to be touchy too, add those holes for next time and they'll do better. What are you growing next?

Happy Growing :vibe:
Thanks bud,
I was planning on doing a mephisto vs fast buds kinda deal.. But im not a 100% yet..
Was thinking 4 triangle kush from mephisto
And 4 girl scout cookies from fastbuds.. But i got a bunch of beans, so it may change...
Cheers buddy

Thanks bud,
I was planning on doing a mephisto vs fast buds kinda deal.. But im not a 100% yet..
Was thinking 4 triangle kush from mephisto
And 4 girl scout cookies from fastbuds.. But i got a bunch of beans, so it may change...
Cheers buddy
I think the triangle is getting dropped from the catalog, if you like them you may wanna order more. :pass:

Never ran them b4..got 18 beans for 50% off.. Thought i would give them a try.. Seedsman sent me 10 deep blue beans as well, which i guess is their cross of 24k and chem city blues.. I might through one of them in as well just to see how they turn out.. Weird that seedsman is crossing mephisto genetics..
Ever ran the triangle b4?

Heat stress or light stress?? I had mine down around 150-200w at 90cm when they were small..

I can reeally tell, my leaf tips get all twisted..I don't see any bleeching only my leaf tips get twisted..And yes when is outside 25c my temps are around 30c

Everything is top notch.. I have negative pressure in my tent... Maybe the thing is that artic cool 64 pc cpu vent are connected to 9v and it goes on 12v.. I dont have any other explanation.. my tent temp is +5 than enviroment.. Currently is like 28c in my hometown.. light are off (5h) when the heat is in her top temp

Back