My flower room is 12 foot x 9 foot. And my vegg room is 7 foot x 9 foot. And the Nursery is 4 foot square.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Look, took another measurement, QB's at 100 cm, 1 meter= 39 inches....
20190108_161121.jpg

6250 lux hitting girls and now reduced to 50 cm, 0,5 meters=19 inches...
20190108_161251.jpg

16600 lux would hitting girlis and grill em at a footprint of 1.3+1.3 sqmeter that's really intense for only 140 watts using 140 watts only!

Look, took another measurement, QB's at 100 cm, 1 meter= 39 inches....
View attachment 997633

6250 lux hitting girls and now reduced to 50 cm, 0,5 meters=19 inches...
View attachment 997634

16600 lux would hitting girlis and grill em at a footprint of 1.3+1.3 sqmeter that's really intense for only 140 watts using 140 watts only!
Nice that should do the job.

I'll bet pretty soon those lights are going to start coming down in price.

I was just reading this guy's DIY LED build a few minutes ago and he's building his own. It looks pretty good but I think he could have done it cheaper.
I think more research needs to be done.
Maybe I'll go build one of my own. buy some of the parts and pieces and bits here and there and start piecing one together. Maybe it won't cost me as much maybe it'll cost me more.
don't have the cheddar right now to flip out to buy $800 worth of lights right now just to get started on my area so that's covering approximately a 4x4 to 6x6 area. That's just like the lights have been looking at that are new 1.100 and refurbished for 599. They were using 370 Watts to cover a 6x6 area in veg and 4.5x4.5 area in flower.
That is a commercial grade LED light.
So that's pretty good for $388 400 bucks that's not bad at all. you're saving money [emoji482]

This is the LED light that I was looking at you can see on one side how much it cost for new and then the refurbished one is almost half the cost and it's still guarantee for a year that's still a lot just to cover a 6x6 area. ??
d4089fbc6e327d0f0852e06bc8e1da39.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Happy New Year 2019!
:pass:

It's a been a while since i've had my hands on some fine Dinafem genetics and i'm pleased that Mark powered this grow to show their new strains Quick Critical

https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-critical/

and Quick Kush.

https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-kush/

Me got 5 of each and germination has been super fast and vigorously...

View attachment 994298

and i was lucky with a christmasbirth, so today they're at week 1 day 1in 1.8 liter pots for about 3 weeks and then transplanted to final 20 liter grow bags, the girls in yellow are the Critical line and the blue ones the Kushys, 1 of each strain will be grown out in soil and coco, both empowered through supersoil [HASHTAG]#flo[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#florganics[/HASHTAG] in full [HASHTAG]#organic[/HASHTAG] way.

View attachment 994299
View attachment 994300
View attachment 994301
View attachment 994302
View attachment 994303

All 4 girlies will be grown in supersoil and currently are under Viparspectra 900 w at 80 cm, but as soon as my brand new Quantum Boards are fixed i'll hang em in....

View attachment 994317
View attachment 994319
View attachment 994320

View attachment 994315

I'm only here for the Zappa ;)

pulling a chair up... watch out for that yellow snow

Yeah, but i lost most of the heat the LED was producing, had to lower the exhaust from 50 to 20% to keep it warm in there, now only heat source in is the dehumidifier:pass:

I find placing a small fan above the light blowing down onto the plants help loads and utilizes that wasted heat above the lights

Zappa and cannabis, what else is needed? :thumbsup:
Lets make this a Zappa thread lol

Looking good Mongol, I'm intrigued by those lights but I have enough already and I'll get murdered if I buy more of anything. I'm stoked to see these genetics ahead of time as I wait for my seeds and the 18th :woohoo:

Zappa and cannabis, what else is needed? :thumbsup:
Lets make this a Zappa thread lol

Looking good Mongol, I'm intrigued by those lights but I have enough already and I'll get murdered if I buy more of anything. I'm stoked to see these genetics ahead of time as I wait for my seeds and the 18th :woohoo:

Agree to Zappa thread:crying:and nice to have ya:pass:

Dig your new light, LOwbob2017 sure is getting better at building those. I remember the first one you got from him.. didn't you have a accident where it dropped or something and smashed some lady's??
Yeah Dog and welcome, 1 hanging string got lost and spaceship was on halfmast, big panic but no damage:pighug:

Back