Lovely looking panel,and so flat :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Yeah, but i lost most of the heat the LED was producing, had to lower the exhaust from 50 to 20% to keep it warm in there, now only heat source in is the dehumidifier:pass:

The new light!​

These Quantum boards were build by @L0wbob2017 with Meanwell drivers to single QB's and I can say it's a complete different light and REAL full spectrum!

Before the Viparspectra was hanging at 75 cm with QB's I had to left back to 100 cm that powerfully they are to stay at 5-6000 lux and I really don't want to grill me babies, look yourself...
View attachment 997442
View attachment 997436
View attachment 997437
View attachment 997438
View attachment 997439
View attachment 997440
Everything is looking awesome bro......the QB looks supercool man!!...the flatness is amazing!!

The new light!​

These Quantum boards were build by @L0wbob2017 with Meanwell drivers to single QB's and I can say it's a complete different light and REAL full spectrum!

Before the Viparspectra was hanging at 75 cm with QB's I had to left back to 100 cm that powerfully they are to stay at 5-6000 lux and I really don't want to grill me babies, look yourself...
View attachment 997442
View attachment 997436
View attachment 997437
View attachment 997438
View attachment 997439
View attachment 997440
Good morning Mongol good morning all... [emoji481][emoji482][emoji482]
nice light... looks powerful. what's the cost American?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Good morning Mongol good morning all... [emoji481][emoji482][emoji482]
nice light... looks powerful. what's the cost American?

Heya GtG,

me spend only $ 388,- for 2 of them, remembering my Platinum P 600 was at $ 750,- and the Viparspectra 900w at $ 450 i think....

Heya GtG,

me spend only $ 388,- for 2 of them, remembering my Platinum P 600 was at $ 750,- and the Viparspectra 900w at $ 450 i think....
Wow nice... What the diameter is it ? and what area does it cover in flower and then in vegg?
what footprint does it have?

You know what I mean like in veg a light might cover a 6-foot by 6-foot area but in flower it will only covers like 4 and 1/2 ft feet by 4 and 1/2 feet.

I'm looking to invest money into LED lights when I go to upgrade this next time but so far I haven't found anything that fits my bill.
I mean a lot of times I'm looking into these really really nice LED lights but they cost so much and don't cover a big area and that's important to me cuz I have a a moderately-sized grow area so I want to cover as much area as I can for the lowest-cost
So with the 315 CMH lights the cover about a 4 and 1/2 by 4 and 1/2 area in flower and in vegg about a six-by-six.. I haven't found anything else that makes me want to buy it because the 315 CMH lights covers a nice area depending on what reflector I have with it with the right Spectrum and it doesn't cost but a hundred and fifty bucks to hook one up ballast n light bulb.
I already have the reflectors so it was conversion kit.
I can't find anything that fits the bill on LEDs I'm going to continue to upgrade my CMH collection and phase-out the HPS eventually and just keep them for backups but I do have them for sale on Craigslist right now to get rid of all my ipower digital's and then I'll use the money to refinance into the CMH lights but if I could find the LED board and Driver for around two hundred bucks that does the same work then I would invest in that.

Wow nice... What the diameter is it ? and what area does it cover in flower and then in vegg?
what footprint does it have?

You know what I mean like in veg a light might cover a 6-foot by 6-foot area but in flower it will only covers like 4 and 1/2 ft feet by 4 and 1/2 feet.

I'm looking to invest money into LED lights when I go to upgrade this next time but so far I haven't found anything that fits my bill.
I mean a lot of times I'm looking into these really really nice LED lights but they cost so much and don't cover a big area and that's important to me cuz I have a a moderately-sized grow area so I want to cover as much area as I can for the lowest-cost
So with the 315 CMH lights the cover about a 4 and 1/2 by 4 and 1/2 area in flower and in vegg about a six-by-six.. I haven't found anything else that makes me want to buy it because the 315 CMH lights covers a nice area depending on what reflector I have with it with the right Spectrum and it doesn't cost but a hundred and fifty bucks to hook one up ballast n light bulb.
I already have the reflectors so it was conversion kit.
I can't find anything that fits the bill on LEDs I'm going to continue to upgrade my CMH collection and phase-out the HPS eventually and just keep them for backups but I do have them for sale on Craigslist right now to get rid of all my ipower digital's and then I'll use the money to refinance into the CMH lights but if I could find the LED board and Driver for around two hundred bucks that does the same work then I would invest in that.

Can't say it up to now...it's my first run with it, but in general on LED's you can calculate each inch you lift the light the floor coverage increases same level, that means lifting it up at 4 inches coverage goes beside also 4 inches and so on, but i guess the coverage of these QB's enormous, because light penetration by 358 umol/s is very powerfull, i'll get some datas for you, tell me the coverage you want to do.....

Can't say it up to now...it's my first run with it, but in general on LED's you can calculate each inch you lift the light the floor coverage increases same level, that means lifting it up at 4 inches coverage goes beside also 4 inches and so on, but i guess the coverage of these QB's enormous, because light penetration by 358 umol/s is very powerfull, i'll get some datas for you, tell me the coverage you want to do.....
My flower room is 12 foot x 9 foot. And my vegg room is 7 foot x 9 foot. And the Nursery is 4 foot square.

The new light!​

View attachment 997442
View attachment 997436
View attachment 997437
View attachment 997438
View attachment 997439
View attachment 997440
:worship:

Back