The cover crop of clover is in
Hey Mongol looking Good Bro I grew a critical Kush last run in a 3g. plant was some Killer smoke[emoji91] I’m subbed in Buddy I better pull up the lazy boy[emoji897]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the fun my friend :pass:

All the best

Mark..

The cover crop of clover is in

Welcome to the fun my friend :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Yes Sir it definitely is in!

I usually always use fenugreek instead of white clovers but my friend sent me Sweet yellow clovers so I figured I would give them a try. there okay but I could mulch better with fenugreek tbh. but I’ll plant another cover crop before bloom after I kill off the current cover so it will be part of my mulch layer[emoji1743]‍[emoji3603]

just my opinion of course tho! it’s what ever works for you is my motto.

Thanks Mark for the welcome[emoji106][emoji91][emoji573]
I use to be a Grasscity member for a few years I still am but just talk to a few friends that are still on there that’s it. I’m AFN member now 100%[emoji3060][emoji109]

Btw: Thanks Again and all the Best to you to Bud[emoji100][emoji91]

Yes Sir it definitely is in!

I usually always use fenugreek instead of white clovers but my friend sent me Sweet yellow clovers so I figured I would give them a try. there okay but I could mulch better with fenugreek tbh. but I’ll plant another cover crop before bloom after I kill off the current cover so it will be part of my mulch layer[emoji1743]‍[emoji3603]

just my opinion of course tho! it’s what ever works for you is my motto.

Thanks Mark for the welcome[emoji106][emoji91][emoji573]
I use to be a Grasscity member for a few years I still am but just talk to a few friends that are still on there that’s it. I’m AFN member now 100%[emoji3060][emoji109]

Btw: Thanks Again and all the Best to you to Bud[emoji100][emoji91]

Welcome. You will like it here. No A holes or 10 year old snotty kids who know it all. Just everyone doing their best and helping when you are able. There are a lot of ways grow and we see them all here on AFN.

Welcome. You will like it here. No A holes or 10 year old snotty kids who know it all. Just everyone doing their best and helping when you are able. There are a lot of ways grow and we see them all here on AFN.

Thanks Nosias!

Yes I do like it on here from watching my Buddy Gtg do his thing and it’s totally different from GC like you said and about the young kids asking the craziest questions I’ve heard! plus GC runs so slow they need a software update because sometimes it takes me two or three minutes for it to load. On here when I send a PM it’s Instant I don’t have to wait. but anyway Thanks again for the Welcome Bud[emoji106]

Thanks Nosias!

Yes I do like it on here from watching my Buddy Gtg do his thing and it’s totally different from GC like you said and about the young kids asking the craziest questions I’ve heard! plus GC runs so slow they need a software update because sometimes it takes me two or three minutes for it to load. On here when I send a PM it’s Instant I don’t have to wait. but anyway Thanks again for the Welcome Bud[emoji106]

Anytime. Ask questions is really what AFN is about. Just ask. Glad you are here.

I had a plan! wanted to transplant today, so it would be exactly 5 weeks since sprout. All grow materials i do not need currently are stored in another place. So me went there to pick up tents, calmag etc. and when me arrived at the store house door was closed:shrug: with a sheet on it " We are closed from 14th-30st January!" :dammit:what the fooo!

So, semi-update:rofl:

As i have 4 new babys on the run me switched places and they're standing now on the right side of me groom...
20190128_161126.jpg

20190128_161028.jpg

and the Dinafem's on the left side of me groom...
20190128_161134.jpg

about the clover: me was really wondering why bo green there upper soil and thinky, thinky and again, but then a lightning got me:doh: it couldn't work for one reason, as i mentioned in the grow bag update i letted cook the supersoil nearly a extra week, so the mix is way to hot for seedlings and this is the poor result...
20190128_161308.jpg

20190128_161316.jpg

The Lads are doing fine and finally also the big Kushy the last one to catch up with calmag by herself, look at that green and healthy venes...
20190128_161452.jpg

20190128_161521.jpg

and also the branches....
20190128_161337.jpg

20190128_161513.jpg

Happy growing AFN
:pass:
:smokeout:
:bong:

Last edited:
About the ph:

Me really wondering when i mention that me supersoil is [HASHTAG]#phselfadjusting[/HASHTAG] nobody is asking for it? Like it would the easiest thing and every grower would have 6.5 phinpot for sure:paleo:

Anyway what can i say, today i picked me accurate 8 lookalike and watched in all 4 growbags and phinpot in all is between i would say 6.58 to 6.8, look yourself...
20190128_162050.jpg

20190128_161943.jpg

20190128_161813.jpg

20190128_161559.jpg

Last edited:
Happy New Year 2019!
:pass:

It's a been a while since i've had my hands on some fine Dinafem genetics and i'm pleased that Mark powered this grow to show their new strains Quick Critical

https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-critical/

and Quick Kush.

https://www.dinafem.org/en/quick-kush/

Me got 5 of each and germination has been super fast and vigorously...

View attachment 994298

and i was lucky with a christmasbirth, so today they're at week 1 day 1in 1.8 liter pots for about 3 weeks and then transplanted to final 20 liter grow bags, the girls in yellow are the Critical line and the blue ones the Kushys, 1 of each strain will be grown out in soil and coco, both empowered through supersoil [HASHTAG]#flo[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#florganics[/HASHTAG] in full [HASHTAG]#organic[/HASHTAG] way.

View attachment 994299
View attachment 994300
View attachment 994301
View attachment 994302
View attachment 994303

All 4 girlies will be grown in supersoil and currently are under Viparspectra 900 w at 80 cm, but as soon as my brand new Quantum Boards are fixed i'll hang em in....

View attachment 994317
View attachment 994319
View attachment 994320

View attachment 994315

ooo, I'll be back to check this out!
cheers TM

The new light!​

These Quantum boards were build by @L0wbob2017 with Meanwell drivers to single QB's and I can say it's a complete different light and REAL full spectrum!

Before the Viparspectra was hanging at 75 cm with QB's I had to left back to 100 cm that powerfully they are to stay at 5-6000 lux and I really don't want to grill me babies, look yourself...
View attachment 997937
View attachment 997436
View attachment 997437
View attachment 997438
View attachment 997439
View attachment 997440
rock n light!
Nice that should do the job.

I'll bet pretty soon those lights are going to start coming down in price.

I was just reading this guy's DIY LED build a few minutes ago and he's building his own. It looks pretty good but I think he could have done it cheaper.
I think more research needs to be done.
Maybe I'll go build one of my own. buy some of the parts and pieces and bits here and there and start piecing one together. Maybe it won't cost me as much maybe it'll cost me more.
don't have the cheddar right now to flip out to buy $800 worth of lights right now just to get started on my area so that's covering approximately a 4x4 to 6x6 area. That's just like the lights have been looking at that are new 1.100 and refurbished for 599. They were using 370 Watts to cover a 6x6 area in veg and 4.5x4.5 area in flower.
That is a commercial grade LED light.
So that's pretty good for $388 400 bucks that's not bad at all. you're saving money [emoji482]

This is the LED light that I was looking at you can see on one side how much it cost for new and then the refurbished one is almost half the cost and it's still guarantee for a year that's still a lot just to cover a 6x6 area. ??
d4089fbc6e327d0f0852e06bc8e1da39.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Look, took another measurement, QB's at 100 cm, 1 meter= 39 inches....
View attachment 997633

6250 lux hitting girls and now reduced to 50 cm, 0,5 meters=19 inches...
View attachment 997634

16600 lux would hitting girlis and grill em at a footprint of 1.3+1.3 sqmeter that's really intense for only 140 watts using 140 watts only!
cool tool for a hot light! i mean hot in photons not heat

Back