Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

I'am trying to hold out for another 3 weeks before I sample any!
Yeah you would truly want to wait a couple weeks maybe even a month I flush line for well over a week with a flushing agent. Mine are a bit harsh just because they tried a little bit faster than I wanted them to either way it looks like you're going to have some good smoke there after a couple weeks. I have a Cana valut the mega 17 liter it comes with the Boveda 62% relative humidity packs and I'm about an inch away from having it filled to the top I have it sealed I am hoping that when I open it and a couple weeks or a month that it will have its wonderful pungent aroma back and be very smooth.

@sanguine I am crap with directions so im still lost as to where you are man.But nah im not from Dublin and im only been living where im at now for a couple of years.
@scally420 , Tá cupla focail agait? Chuaigh mé féin go dtí scoil láin gaeilge nuiar a bhí me óig. Ní usaideann mé in anchor na laethanta seo.
@Duggy , i didnt take you for an Irish man? All these years and i never knew that.

Another phenomenal job mate and a great end yield
Rep%20Slap%20copy%20small.jpg

You are getting results easily comparable to photoperiod strains and in much a shorter time, all I can say is anyone looking to do a auto grow successfully look through @scally420 grow diaries and you will not go far wrong :thumbsup:
Great grow and great diary.
All the best thank you for all the continued picture updates, very much appreciated and enjoy your harvest :toke:

D-M/
Im Diving head first into your journals @scally420 !

@sanguine I am crap with directions so im still lost as to where you are man.But nah im not from Dublin and im only been living where im at now for a couple of years.
@scally420 , Tá cupla focail agait? Chuaigh mé féin go dtí scoil láin gaeilge nuiar a bhí me óig. Ní usaideann mé in anchor na laethanta seo.
@Duggy , i didnt take you for an Irish man? All these years and i never knew that.
When I was really young we used to spend a couple of weeks every summer in The Gaeltacht but over time I've forgotten nearly all my Irish I probably know more Spanish now!

Back