Dinafem Dinafem - Kush CBD Auto

Trooperwife

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Finally get to grow a CBD strain for husband, I have read so many good reviews of it from other members and she looks so beautiful, hope I don't mess it up, again,lol
@Dinafem-Mark

- 11L fabric pot
- BioBizz Light Mix
- 120 x 60 x 150 grow tent
- Hipargero 450w COB and Kingbo 300w Led Light as well
- 2 monkey fan
- Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter + 4'' extraction fan
- BioTabs Starter Kit with Boom Boom Spray

20/4 light. Temperature is between 22C-28C,RH is 45, every now and again it is 50- 65% but mostly stays on 45% mark.

Popped the seed into a shot glass with 4ml/L Canna Rhizotonic and soaked in for 7 hours. Then put the seed into the coco pellet. 3 days later, it popped out!

She is in day 13 now and lost the photos of the first week. Water her with 200ml water and spray with 5ml/L Boom Boom Spray every other day. She is doing well at the moment, finger crossed she will have a smooth sailing.

Day 7.jpg

Day 8.jpg

Day 9.jpg

Day 10.jpg

Day 13.jpg

Finally get to grow a CBD strain for husband, I have read so many good reviews of it from other members and she looks so beautiful, hope I don't mess it up, again,lol
@Dinafem-Mark

- 11L fabric pot
- BioBizz Light Mix
- 120 x 60 x 150 grow tent
- Hipargero 450w COB and Kingbo 300w Led Light as well
- 2 monkey fan
- Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter + 4'' extraction fan
- BioTabs Starter Kit with Boom Boom Spray

20/4 light. Temperature is between 22C-28C,RH is 45, every now and again it is 50- 65% but mostly stays on 45% mark.

Popped the seed into a shot glass with 4ml/L Canna Rhizotonic and soaked in for 7 hours. Then put the seed into the coco pellet. 3 days later, it popped out!

She is in day 13 now and lost the photos of the first week. Water her with 200ml water and spray with 5ml/L Boom Boom Spray every other day. She is doing well at the moment, finger crossed she will have a smooth sailing.

View attachment 1113198

View attachment 1113199

View attachment 1113200

View attachment 1113201

View attachment 1113202

Nice to see another DinaMed CBD Kush Auto grow up and running on the AFN :thumbsup:

Solid set up and a fantastic strain, how could this go wrong :pass:

Let's see what you can do with this recently released pure CBD autoflowering Dinafem girl :cheers:

Good luck mate, I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I am starting one for my wife in 22 days so I am subscribed. good luck
Have you got a link of your grow? I would be interested to read it!

Subbed! Very interested in the Biotabs!
So far the biggest advantage in BioTabs is convenience, only the initial 'setup' and on the 5th week to mix with the nutes, water only all the way, from start to finish. It is just so easy and hassle free. However, I think it is a trade off with yield, for the few plants I am/was using it, gave just over 1.5oz, not bad but I am hoping to get more.I followed strictly with their instructions but if I am better at organic growing, am sure it will do better. Do I complaint about it?Hell no, saved me a lot of hassle, no EC/PPM, no pH, just tap water! In the last couple of months, I am not up to do anything, quite depressed but the ease of growing from BioTabs did help a lot!

You have gotten off to a good start. Much luck with the rest of the grow.

Thanks @AutoWonders I need all the luck I can get,lol

Have you got a link of your grow? I would be interested to read it!

So far the biggest advantage in BioTabs is convenience, only the initial 'setup' and on the 5th week to mix with the nutes, water only all the way, from start to finish. It is just so easy and hassle free. However, I think it is a trade off with yield, for the few plants I am/was using it, gave just over 1.5oz, not bad but I am hoping to get more.I followed strictly with their instructions but if I am better at organic growing, am sure it will do better. Do I complaint about it?Hell no, saved me a lot of hassle, no EC/PPM, no pH, just tap water! In the last couple of months, I am not up to do anything, quite depressed but the ease of growing from BioTabs did help a lot!

Thanks @AutoWonders I need all the luck I can get,lol
hi @Trooperwife nice to meet you did you see my girl i grew of this strain it looked and smelled amazing and my wife uses it for pain my lady grew without issue shes wasnt fussy just done her thing your gonna love this young lady

hi @Trooperwife nice to meet you did you see my girl i grew of this strain it looked and smelled amazing and my wife uses it for pain my lady grew without issue shes wasnt fussy just done her thing your gonna love this young lady
@St. Tom I wanted to grow this one for a while, right up to the time I read your review and diary, I germinated it! I am going to have an awesome lady,lol

Day 17 - She was topped at 4th node on day 16. She recovers well and it doesn't seem to bother her at all. I used 5ml/L of Boom Boom Spray after I topped.

View attachment 1114529

View attachment 1114530

View attachment 1114531
I will keep popping back she also thrived with foliar feeding but I use kelp also when she starts flower the black starts to come early on leaves on then on the buds I couldn't stop looking at her shes the most beautiful plants I've ever seen

Back