Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but I don't have those strains, who's the cheapest to order, prolly seed city, but dont know if they will arrive before February, they been coming every 12 days with their cheapest non guaranteed shipping even but dont like ordering over $150 without any extra guarantee.
Ok @midIN let's make it simple, you can grow a Dinafem auto from your own stock you have? Because the sponsored photoperiod growers have to be EU or Canadian based to get shipped seeds.

Ok @midIN let's make it simple, you can grow a Dinafem auto from your own stock you have? Because the sponsored photoperiod growers have to be EU or Canadian based to get shipped seeds.
But i dont have dinafem autos I have photos which are being tested for germ rates and growth the gorilla and purple moby Dick. Not fast strains or autos. Hope that helps to sort it out.

But i dont have dinafem autos I have photos which are being tested for germ rates and growth the gorilla and purple moby Dick. Not fast strains or autos. Hope that helps to sort it out.
if they're Dinafems photos feel free to jump in...

Think for 2019 US USA growers just need to start find and sourcing solid breeders to join so we can do these level one sponsorship battles. Sorry but this kinda sucks.

I could possibly join in, but ive never done one of these battles and don't quite understand the process of it. I have photoperiods from Dinafem, blue Kush and purple orange CBD bit I won't have space in my tent for another 8-10 weeks. Unless I were to germ outside the tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back