Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, sorry but reading that sounds rude, I'm not told to do anything, I'm lost.
Bro you volunteered in Level 1 and battle section to be in the photoperiod battle by knowing you US or plz correct me if i'm wrong?

And starting to notice that if I have to play with my own for every battle then I dont want in any type of test, all I'm testing is either my package made it or not that way.

Also @TheMongol I'm confused, I didn't volunteer for level one I worked for it and finally got signed up for it, yes I am down for photo battle always, but what do either one have to do with this @dinafem battle of strains listed above that I dont have but says im seeded for. Yes im talking to someone but doesn't guarantee me beans, I have some dinafem but not those and not fast enough prolly for 104 days. Mor 120 days.

And I dont know what knowing US means. So I'm lost

And starting to notice that if I have to play with my own for every battle then I dont want in any type of test, all I'm testing is either my package made it or not that way.

Also @TheMongol I'm confused, I didn't volunteer for level one I worked for it and finally got signed up for it, yes I am down for photo battle always, but what do either one have to do with this @dinafem battle of strains listed above that I dont have but says im seeded for. Yes im talking to someone but doesn't guarantee me beans, I have some dinafem but not those and not fast enough prolly for 104 days. Mor 120 days.

And I dont know what knowing US means. So I'm lost
US as in USA.

US as in USA.
Ok but I don't have those strains, who's the cheapest to order, prolly seed city, but dont know if they will arrive before February, they been coming every 12 days with their cheapest non guaranteed shipping even but dont like ordering over $150 without any extra guarantee.

Mmm.... I don't have any dinafem seeds...

I see you say we can use are own seeds ???

I don't understand how can it be the dinafem grower of the year if I'm using my own seeds.. I don't have any of their stock at all.

I don't intend on spending any more money on seeds this year.
I blew my seed budget by $250 worth already I'm done.

But I do have thousands of seeds to grow literally I don't need to buy any more seeds I'm good on seeds for years and years even at the accelerated rate I grow.

I'm just a seed junky but even junkies got to run out of money sometimes and I'm done.

So what do you mean by you can use your own seeds?

Now if some breeder wants to send me some seeds. On the down low. I haven't got no problem trying to grow some of their stock and reporting on it.. Inside or outside...
But like I said my money is tapped out right now. [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Mmm.... I don't have any dinafem seeds...

I see you say we can use are own seeds ???

I don't understand how can it be the dinafem grower of the year if I'm using my own seeds.. I don't have any of their stock at all.

I don't intend on spending any more money on seeds this year.
I blew my seed budget by $250 worth already I'm done.

But I do have thousands of seeds to grow literally I don't need to buy any more seeds I'm good on seeds for years and years even at the accelerated rate I grow.

I'm just a seed junky but even junkies got to run out of money sometimes and I'm done.

So what do you mean by you can use your own seeds?

Now if some breeder wants to send me some seeds. On the down low. I haven't got no problem trying to grow some of their stock and reporting on it.. Inside or outside...
But like I said my money is tapped out right now. [emoji482]

My fault Gtg,

i copied the list out of Level 1, will correct it now, you play the Seedstockers battle....

My fault Gtg,

i copied the list out of Level 1, will correct it now, you play the Seedstockers battle....
Ok.. you know I have a big selection of seeds and if I have a breeder seed that you guys are having a battle on I will join for real. [emoji482]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back