Hi guys,

I just got back from holiday to find the plants well into the skyline.

The node spacing is really far apart compared to what I am normally used to but I haven't been here to monitor distances etc, but I should be thankful they survived.

Defoliated the front two plants, (blue Kush) going to do the Blue Cheese tonight or in the morning.

I think the addition of mammoth P has made them go mad, but the spacing with the plants was not enough and one has gone into the light. I had to supercrop my comp plant as quite a few pre flowers were really singed with it growing into the skyline. I have also added a 315 CMH to the tent as the one 800 is not enough for four plants in my space. Hopefully they will bush out with the addition of the new lamp.

Peace
72c13c38f8a2429c1bb4c2997dfffbbf.jpg

Hi guys,

I just got back from holiday to find the plants well into the skyline.

The node spacing is really far apart compared to what I am normally used to but I haven't been here to monitor distances etc, but I should be thankful they survived.

Defoliated the front two plants, (blue Kush) going to do the Blue Cheese tonight or in the morning.

I think the addition of mammoth P has made them go mad, but the spacing with the plants was not enough and one has gone into the light. I had to supercrop my comp plant as quite a few pre flowers were really singed with it growing into the skyline. I have also added a 315 CMH to the tent as the one 800 is not enough for four plants in my space. Hopefully they will bush out with the addition of the new lamp.

Peace
72c13c38f8a2429c1bb4c2997dfffbbf.jpg
i supercropped my show girl and i wernt gentle and she showed no ill affects in fact she went nuts theres nowt worse that a uneven canopy im so happy your plants survived pal plus you have some great lights wish i had some top brand ones but i get by

i supercropped my show girl and i wernt gentle and she showed no ill affects in fact she went nuts theres nowt worse that a uneven canopy im so happy your plants survived pal plus you have some great lights wish i had some top brand ones but i get by
Hey Bro,

Thank you for the kind comments.

This is my first time of running 4 in my space, looking at the size of some of the fans I could have had two monsters but I placed them to close together at a vital stage in their development. Do we think they will now fill the space between now and the end?

Peace

Hey Bro,

Thank you for the kind comments.

This is my first time of running 4 in my space, looking at the size of some of the fans I could have had two monsters but I placed them to close together at a vital stage in their development. Do we think they will now fill the space between now and the end?

Peace
i think yours are sativa strains there normally quite spindly and you do seem to have lots of bud sites i run the same space as you and for me 4 is jam packed i think my next run i will go with 2 as they normally do grow into there space also you may of kept your light to far away in the veg period thats why there not really bushy but someone more experienced will no more i still think you will do very well

All looking great guys, I will post a little update later on.

The plants are spreading themselves after being cramped up. I am a bit disappointed at the way they have stretched and the wide node spacing but I need to be thankful they survived with being away for 13 days. They have got so tall but they are improving, spreading into the space more now. I will get an updated picture up later on.

There was only one plant that was damaged, the main cola site was singed and brown so I had no choice but to supercrop her, all of the the others managed to stay away from the skyline. The supercrop plant happens to be my comp plant

The supercrop girl is the blue Kush front left, the largest plant. There are still a fair [emoji52] [emoji846]

f090ae4512741503edfc629907b211b2.jpg

Last edited:
Back