Super cropped top two colas on my Blue Kush
983f6587fe36412a71576dc7ff9175b6.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
it never slowed my girl pal and i done 2 same as you and i was proper heavy handed this was her after 4 days but she was looking up to the light the next day though also in the future to keep my canopy level id do it in a heartbeat long as the plants healthy

Attachments

• knuckle 2222.jpg
    knuckle 2222.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 46
it never slowed my girl pal and i done 2 same as you and i was proper heavy handed this was her after 4 days but she was looking up to the light the next day though also in the future to keep my canopy level id do it in a heartbeat long as the plants healthy
Yes I have had good success before, but I wanted it to go natural for the competition.

Sorry to all guys/girls/expecialy to all kind vendors (@DutchPassionTony , @Dinafem-Mark) to say that i must to stepout from all battles....:face: i have big problems in my live at this stage, some personal problems (i broke up with my biggest love love in my live) :frowny: im so sad and i dont have any will ...

Sorry to all guys/girls/expecialy to all kind vendors (@DutchPassionTony , @Dinafem-Mark) to say that i must to stepout from all battles....:face: i have big problems in my live at this stage, some personal problems (i broke up with my biggest love love in my live) :frowny: im so sad and i dont have any will ...
That sucks man, hope you're back in the game soon. Been there too and it takes a while to recover. Good luck.

Dont worry man it'll get better
:karmacloud:

Feel Better Soon @Belivitez :bighug: [HASHTAG]#bigmossyhug[/HASHTAG]

:karmacloud: I Hope it all works out for you in the end. :headbang:

Little update day 54 on my dinamex girls my show girl at the front is a big lady I'm expecting good things from her I will post again in a few days she's got some great tops

20180319_123916.jpg
20180319_123900.jpg
20180319_123842.jpg

Back