Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Same name on ig mate?

She is quite hardy this lady and by the look of your pictures she did super well :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Last year was better than this, and this year was good. I dunno what to think really... loads of rain this year, a good mix of sun/rain last year.. all good. They deliver the goods and don’t rot.

It’s a tough strain. [emoji1377]

Last year was better than this, and this year was good. I dunno what to think really... loads of rain this year, a good mix of sun/rain last year.. all good. They deliver the goods and don’t rot.

It’s a tough strain. [emoji1377]

All valuable and informative info for growers of this strain next season :bong:

You did them proud mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

A great deal of potential @Dinafem-Mark ! (however in my hands I'm not so sure haha)

This is my 1st Dinafem grow and I'm really looking forward to it, I wanted to compare a high CBD strain against high THC strains to see how it helps with neurological pain. :toke:

We are confident in you mate if you need any help just ask and I'll do my best to accommodate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Blue amnesia XXL with some purple hues, grown outside...

This is going to be our 3rd place winner :thumbsup:

As we are doing 3 winners this time each winner will get the same price :bong:

2 x 5 seeds winner choice
Dinafem t-shirt
Dinafem merchandise

Let me pic winners 1 and 2 :bong:

Look out for pm from me to get mailing info and strains selected :thumbsup:

@KonopCh well done on the Win mate :slap: beautiful shot

All the best

Mark..

Final pics of the dinafem blue kush. Chopped her today. View attachment 815780 View attachment 815781 View attachment 815782 View attachment 815783 View attachment 815785 thanks for lookin my friends..

This will be our first place winner for this last round of pictures :thumbsup:

It has not been easy as so many wonderful shots :thumbsup:

Keep them coming for the next round which will end on December 31st winners early January :thumbsup:

@faded187 some beautiful shots my friend and well done on the win. Look out for a pm incoming :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Awesome news my friends. Wow i cant believe i took 1st. That outdoor was a beast!!!! Blue amnesia.. badass too. Thank you all and ill be back on here as i will alsays have at least 1 dinafem goin at all times. Peace my friends

Back