Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Hello everyone I hope this finds you all well!. What can I say other than some excellent entries for the first Bi-monthly picture competition :toke: As this is the first both members will receive the 1st prize :cheers:.

So a 10 packet or 2 x 5 seeds packets of our strain, winners choice along with some Dinafem goodies such as rolling papers, grinder etc :thumbsup:. So without further ado the 2 winners are

@Ronin for his multiple rosin shots from various Dinafem strains and some super close-up macro shots

&
@scally420 for his beautiful Bubba kush Auto :toke:

We would like to than everyone that has entered and we hope to see lots more great pictures in the coming months :thumbsup:
I will contact the 2 winners to get their details so prizes can be sent out :cheers:

All the best and again thank you all for the picture entries :toke:

D-M.
Thanks @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity to play:pass:
Congratulations to @scally420 for growing a beautiful lady:cheers:

Holy shit I'am stunned and very grateful,huge thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and Dinafem the Bubba Kush is a plant that just keeps on giving!Its a big honour to share first place with @Ronin for alot of reasons but the number one reason is my first day on here the first journal I read was a Ronin journal and as it happens it was a Dinafem he was growing!
Thanks @scally420 :toke:

Well done @Ronin and @scally420 beautiful plants. Cheers to @Dinafem-Mark for the contest and generous prizes offered
:slap:
Thank you for the Rep slappage @sanguine
Greatly appreciated:worship:

My pics don't compare to some of the awesome pics submitted. Here's a early submission White Widow XXL Dinafem roughly day 50 from seed.
IMAG0033.jpg
IMAG0033.jpg
IMAG0027.jpg

Back