Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

There is just under a week left to get your entrys in for the first bi-monthly best picture thread. This is going to be hard to pick just 2 winners and to pick a best is going to be even harder. Some excellent entry,s :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Dinafem white widow with AN under sonlight apollo 10 LED
2016-02-24 00.10.57.jpg

2016-02-24 00.14.22.jpg

Dinafem white widow under GN hs1 LED with biobizz
2016-02-24 00.12.37.jpg
2016-02-24 00.26.29.jpg

All together on left ww with Biobizz on right ww with AN, behind AN White wido Dinafem OG kush with BioBizz
20160223_140732.jpg
20160223_141034.jpg

Dinafem OG kush under GN Hs1 with Biobizz
2016-02-24 00.16.50.jpg
2016-02-24 00.17.14.jpg

20160223_140028.jpg
20160223_140309.jpg

All from seeds

Last edited:
Hello, all.

This is the last day to get your entrys in for the best picture from (jan-Feb 2016). Any entries after today(29th Feb 2016) will be entered into the next edition starting tomorrow (1st March-30th April 2016).

The winners will be picked within the week so by March 7th 2016 :toke:. There are so many great entries this is not going to be easy!

All the best and thank you to everyone that entered the first bi-monthly picture thread :toke:

D-M.

Hello everyone I hope this finds you all well!. What can I say other than some excellent entries for the first Bi-monthly picture competition :toke: As this is the first both members will receive the 1st prize :cheers:.

So a 10 packet or 2 x 5 seeds packets of our strain, winners choice along with some Dinafem goodies such as rolling papers, grinder etc :thumbsup:. So without further ado the 2 winners are

@Ronin for his multiple rosin shots from various Dinafem strains and some super close-up macro shots

&
@scally420 for his beautiful Bubba kush Auto :toke:
Excellent thread @Dinafem-Mark :cheers:

I'll start off with some Rosin pics..
Blue Cheese auto rosin
full

Kush n Cheese auto Rosin
full

Moby Dick XXL auto Rosin
full

Amnesia XXL auto Rosin
full

White Cheese auto Rosin
full

Blue Cheese auto Rosin
full

Moby Dick XXL auto Rosin
full

full

Pressed from dry ice hash

I'll get some plant pictures up soon.

Good day all:bong:

We would like to than everyone that has entered and we hope to see lots more great pictures in the coming months :thumbsup:

I will contact the 2 winners to get their details so prizes can be sent out :cheers:

All the best and again thank you all for the picture entries :toke:

D-M.

Hello everyone I hope this finds you all well!. What can I say other than some excellent entries for the first Bi-monthly picture competition :toke: As this is the first both members will receive the 1st prize :cheers:.

So a 10 packet or 2 x 5 seeds packets of our strain, winners choice along with some Dinafem goodies such as rolling papers, grinder etc :thumbsup:. So without further ado the 2 winners are

@Ronin for his multiple rosin shots from various Dinafem strains and some super close-up macro shots

&
@scally420 for his beautiful Bubba kush Auto :toke:

We would like to than everyone that has entered and we hope to see lots more great pictures in the coming months :thumbsup:

I will contact the 2 winners to get their details so prizes can be sent out :cheers:

All the best and again thank you all for the picture entries :toke:

D-M.
Holy shit I'am stunned and very grateful,huge thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and Dinafem the Bubba Kush is a plant that just keeps on giving!Its a big honour to share first place with @Ronin for alot of reasons but the number one reason is my first day on here the first journal I read was a Ronin journal and as it happens it was a Dinafem he was growing!

Back