Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

@Dinafem-Mark ..this is great Idea. I sure hope you pick my super mega huge Critical+2.0 AutoFlower...Do I need submit here? or you can pick from Current grow log? Here is a lower Skirt Shot of My Super Massive Critical+2.0AutoFlower In 3gal pot w/ coco.....Please follow the rest of this grow as she on her final weeks!

:pass:

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 124
Critical Kush.. had a flood so had to move my tent for couple weeks and temps was getting down to 40F so she got stunted. probably wont yield as much as normal but still beautiful :pass:
_DSC9519.jpg

Critical Kush.. had a flood so had to move my tent for couple weeks and temps was getting down to 40F so she got stunted. probably wont yield as much as normal but still beautiful :pass:
View attachment 697588

Looking great @Bailey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Dinafem-Mark ..this is great Idea. I sure hope you pick my super mega huge Critical+2.0 AutoFlower...Do I need submit here? or you can pick from Current grow log? Here is a lower Skirt Shot of My Super Massive Critical+2.0AutoFlower In 3gal pot w/ coco.....Please follow the rest of this grow as she on her final weeks!

:pass:

Submit here please and as many pictures as you want. We don't limit to just one shot and it can be plant, bud or extracts :pass:

All the best

Mark.

View attachment 697588
Amazing shot, looks like a painting, almost! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji108] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back