Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Kinda curious right now... @Dinafem-Mark

I'm going to get some winners selected today my friend :thumbsup:

A massive apology for the delay and my lack of forum presence of late.

Sadly my wife's mum Passed away quite suddenly mid August with her father now being hospitalised.

My wife's tore up understandably so most of my time has been devoted to dealing with this sad issue :(

Will get some winners announced today and again sorry for my lack of presence :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

OG Kush - harvested on day 77! What a nice plant with firm and dense buds, seriously, I love Dinafem! Certainly it is a hassle free grow and result with a happy husband :smoking:

View attachment 1153350View attachment 1153351
Blue Amnesia xxl Auto
Chopping Day
Day 88View attachment 1200796View attachment 1200797

Right oh good people :pass:

Time to make a few members happy :thumbsup:

We have selected 4 winners this round to make up for the last few months :pass:

A cool selection of Dinafem girl's on show :thumbsup:

I'll drop the 4 members above a PM to gather mailing info for your prizes :pass:

Keep those shots coming in. Next winners early November :headbang:

Mark..

Sadly my wife's mum Passed away quite suddenly mid August with her father now being hospitalised.

My wife's tore up understandably so most of my time has been devoted to dealing with this sad issue :(

Will get some winners announced today and again sorry for my lack of presence :pass:

Mark..
Damn bud sorry to here that hope things go well for her father I know how that is I lost my father 2yrs ago and it sucks but hopefully some things turn around for your wife and you. Just remember to never take for granted the time you have with others. Anyway no need to apologize life happens to us all and you gotta take care of family.

...And my apologies for asking where you were...that was a thick move :wall:

I can totally understand the forum wondering why I've not been present. I've just not had the energy folks.

I'm slowly bouncing back. I'll be getting the HSO Solo Cup Challenge started in the coming week, so keep a look out for that :pass:

I'll be playing along this year, just for fun :headbang:

Mark..

Mark..

:bighug: Hi brother Mark, helluva bloody year, huh,.... My condolences to you and your family mate- :dragon7:
Any time you need some back-up here, you know who to ring, OK? :jointman:

I'll be getting the HSO Solo Cup Challenge started in the coming week, so keep a look out for that :pass:

I'll be playing along this year, just for fun
:woohoo1: Alriiight, Mark in the Mix! ... my ego won't take another blow like last time - :crying:- too many damn Solo wizards around here!
Besides, I got me hands full with the outdoor crop which includes this long lean and sexy Strawberry Amnesia; she's the tallest I've had to date, nearly 7' and just keeps reaching despite the very tight shoes in that 10gal pot -->
sa1.jpg
sa2.jpg

...she's showing some nice speed, and nugg'ing up quite well so far... Likely you missed the tag this year, plus I'm in the Organic section because of the KIS Organics soil amendment they are running on.... I think she's going to be very juicy by harvest! Thanks again for sending her to me :thanks::bow:

Back