Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

The blue widow. She blue blue blue. My guess is bout 2.5 lbs.
20191026_151211.jpg
20191026_130734.jpg

Time to get the July-october best picture thread winners selected :thumbsup:

Normally we select 2 winners but as we rolled July and August over I've decided to pick 3 :pass:
In no particular order.

We have @Fitzy with these amazing Blue Widow shots :pass:

Next up is @Trooperwife with these beautiful Auto Gorilla shots :thumbsup:

Last but most definitely not least is @faded187 with these monster outdoor Blue Widow shots :thumbsup:
The blue widow. She blue blue blue. My guess is bout 2.5 lbs.View attachment 1120463View attachment 1120464

All 3 have won.

Any 2 Dinafem strains (5 seeds per variety)
Dinafem tshirt
Dinafem merch pack

:pass:

If you 3 could drop me a PM with your mailing info, strain selections and t-shirt size I'll get your prize out asap :pass:

A big thank you to all entries And a big congratulations to the 3 winner's :thumbsup:

As usual we start again from Nov 1st through December 31st with the next winners selected early 2020 :cheers:

Thanks all :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Thanks again @Dinafemmark for doing all these give a ways and contests it's very much appreciated so tell your team of buddies that there awesome and thanks for putting out great genetics we growers appreciate companies that are actively giving back to the grow community weather it's info or grow offs ect wish I new how to give reps bc u deserve one bud.

Thanks again @Dinafemmark for doing all these give a ways and contests it's very much appreciated so tell your team of buddies that there awesome and thanks for putting out great genetics we growers appreciate companies that are actively giving back to the grow community weather it's info or grow offs ect wish I new how to give reps bc u deserve one bud.

It my pleasure :thumbsup:

Love the AFN community :pass:

Mark..

Time to get the July-october best picture thread winners selected :thumbsup:

Normally we select 2 winners but as we rolled July and August over I've decided to pick 3 :pass:
In no particular order.

We have @Fitzy with these amazing Blue Widow shots :pass:

Next up is @Trooperwife with these beautiful Auto Gorilla shots :thumbsup:

Last but most definitely not least is @faded187 with these monster outdoor Blue Widow shots :thumbsup:

All 3 have won.

Any 2 Dinafem strains (5 seeds per variety)
Dinafem tshirt
Dinafem merch pack

:pass:

If you 3 could drop me a PM with your mailing info, strain selections and t-shirt size I'll get your prize out asap :pass:

A big thank you to all entries And a big congratulations to the 3 winner's :thumbsup:

As usual we start again from Nov 1st through December 31st with the next winners selected early 2020 :cheers:

Thanks all :thumbsup:

Mark..
Hey Mark! Dinafem warriors!Just wanted to say thank you all for all the love. Didn't expect to win this one as i mentioned earlier i was only entering for shits and giggles this time but i happened to stumble upon @GrowillaGorilla
thread. If its ok with you brother i would like to donate my seeds to her for Tom. I know you hook them up with something special bro. So sorry hear about everything @GrowillaGorilla . Hope this helps. Thank all of you for the votes. Very much appreciated

Back