Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Well you guys and girls never making selection the 2 best pictures easy and this time was no exception :pass:

Our 1st place winner is @MesaBoogie with these lovely Bubba kush auto shots :thumbsup:

And 2nd place goes to @Trooperwife with some fine looking Fruit Auto shots :thumbsup:

As usual we start again from May 1st through June with winners selected early July :pass:

I'll drop both members a PM and get prizes out asap :bong:

Keep those beautiful shots coming in all :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Wow....I am so thrilled to win this and now, decision decision decision, it's difficult to pick 2 strains out of all the Dinafem selections.........Thanks Mark:biggrin: Take you don't want my Bubba photo then?lol

Well you guys and girls never making selection the 2 best pictures easy and this time was no exception :pass:

Our 1st place winner is @MesaBoogie with these lovely Bubba kush auto shots :thumbsup:

And 2nd place goes to @Trooperwife with some fine looking Fruit Auto shots :thumbsup:

As usual we start again from May 1st through June with winners selected early July :pass:

I'll drop both members a PM and get prizes out asap :bong:

Keep those beautiful shots coming in all :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Wow, thank you so much. The Bubba Kush was an amazing plant to grow. I followed Faded's technique and it worked out awesome. Thanks for that buddy !

The pics these last few months from everyone have been absolutely amazing. Congrats @Trooperwife you really rocked it with that Fruit ! Pretty scary to think that was your first grow !

My tent has been missing a lil white cheese for some time now. I think it's time Mrs.boogie gets her favorite back. The least I can do for her great pics !

Congrats guys!

Mark, any pointers on growth method for industrial cbd auto?

Sorry mate I thought I had replied :bong:

We have a few Industrial plant auto CBD grows up on AFN and from what I can recall from the last time I grew this lady was.

I topped at node 5, started training early and used a 15l fabric pot :thumbsup:

I found she responded well when I took this approach but I also found she did very well left to grow out almost naturally with only a slight bit of LST and training (not topped)

She performed well both ways my friend :pass:

Hope that helps?

All the best

Mark..

Sorry mate I thought I had replied :bong:

We have a few Industrial plant auto CBD grows up on AFN and from what I can recall from the last time I grew this lady was.

I topped at node 5, started training early and used a 15l fabric pot :thumbsup:

I found she responded well when I took this approach but I also found she did very well left to grow out almost naturally with only a slight bit of LST and training (not topped)

She performed well both ways my friend :pass:

Hope that helps?

All the best

Mark..

Fantastic. Thanks, Mark. I've been debating whether to go natural or top/FIM. I'll be growing a single plant in a 19L fabric pot, in a ~80x80x160cm tent, under a single viparspectra 300, in KIS biochar. She'll have plenty of space to get fatty fat. I guess I'll go natural on this first attempt (my first auto grow) and try the node 5 top once I'm more familiar with her habits and needs. I really appreciate the 'post purchase' care you guys provide. It's awesome to actually be able to talk to a representative of the organization that produced the genetics. You guys (dinafem) have definitely earned the reputation you carry. Good on ya!

Wow this thread is just packed with amazing DinaFem goodies.

Hi Mark, I just wanted to thank you for the prize beans you sent me for my Blue Amnesia XXL.

I put them to good use, and here's a Purple Afghan Kush that I just harvested... she gave me 9.06oz (256.8g) of beautiful sticky bud like this...

PAK2 3.JPG

Thank you again Mark!

Last edited:
Back