Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

One of our older autos is Fruit auto but as you can see she can still produce some mighty fine flowers and the end product is fantastic :bong:

Nice work @Trooperwife and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
She is so easy to grow and a newbie like me can pull 56g dry from her that shows the potential in her. I am very pleased with the whole process and looking forward to grow more of her in the near future!

She is so easy to grow and a newbie like me can pull 56g dry from her that shows the potential in her. I am very pleased with the whole process and looking forward to grow more of her in the near future!
Have you tried their xxls? Reason i ask is my fruit was under an oz, i think youd get awesome yields off the white widow xxl, cheese xxl, or amnesia xxl with about same amount of effort

Have you tried their xxls? Reason i ask is my fruit was under an oz, i think youd get awesome yields off the white widow xxl, cheese xxl, or amnesia xxl with about same amount of effort
I haven't tried them, yet,lol. I was worried about their sizes that they will grow too tall. I am rushing husband to make me a bigger grow box so I can try different strains. Thanks for the tips and they are going into my 'to grow list' now :biggrin:

I haven't tried them, yet,lol. I was worried about their sizes that they will grow too tall. I am rushing husband to make me a bigger grow box so I can try different strains. Thanks for the tips and they are going into my 'to grow list' now :biggrin:

That's what we like to hear :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Dinafem cheese xxl day 90
20190422_172609.jpg

Is that a person behind that tree lol

That's one monster Cheese XXL grown by @faded187 :thumbsup:

Beautifully done my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks brother. Im running the white cheese now, i ran one in a 1 gallon a few months back. Seems like she will get purdy big to. Im smoking on the blue amnesia now, shits got some punch to it!

Back