Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Blue kush this was more of the emerald og in appearance but the cure brought out a nice berry jelly smell that is part of the smoke flavor as well.Grew out quite a few over the years most were blue berry dom .
20180930_103133.jpg
20181014_120345.jpg
20181014_120214.jpg

This has got to be our 1st place winner in this round :pass:

Beautiful shots my friend. Look out for a pm mate :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Thank you Mark and everyone at Dinafem for the superb genetics. I'm smoking some Blue Amnesia now, and it is such a luxury smoke.

I'm SO chuffed to win 1st place in the Dinafem picture comp, and congratulations to @autobeast for coming in 2nd..... must be a hard job picking the winners as this thread is choc full of quality! Looking at @faded187's White Cheese and Haze XXL, and @dankstyle J's Blue Kush buds... it's gonna be another tough competition!

Congrats to teetee and the beast.. deserved winners.. faded ramping the competition right up from the off with 2 beauties.. that amnesias a beast my friend :cheers:

Cheers Hope mate, and Good Luck to everyone who enters this thread!

Fine looking buds!
Thank you very much she produced buds that were huge an definitely surpassed my expectations in weight .I am a happy med user no doubt this is a great plant to grow especially in a greenie.

Thank you Mark and everyone at Dinafem for the superb genetics. I'm smoking some Blue Amnesia now, and it is such a luxury smoke.

I'm SO chuffed to win 1st place in the Dinafem picture comp, and congratulations to @autobeast for coming in 2nd..... must be a hard job picking the winners as this thread is choc full of quality! Looking at @faded187's White Cheese and Haze XXL, and @dankstyle J's Blue Kush buds... it's gonna be another tough competition!

Cheers Hope mate, and Good Luck to everyone who enters this thread!
Haha thank you Afn has got some kill growers I'm just happy to be here seeing it all an I'm happy my homemade plant based an rubbish teas did so well feeding my microbes .

:drool: thats some dank looking HOOT I have the Blue Kush auto
All the homies an friends I've seen dig that auto my experience is with the photo but I have ran her a number of years an have always been impressed an always a good yielder .Great meds for pain as well most phenotypes for me had a sativa feeling with an indica stone .Not a strong sativa feeling but not a complete couch lock either .

Back