Dinafem Dinafem Best Picture Thread

Nice looking chunky lady's here, counting down the days til I can run some DinaFem photos in about 2 months, but got to check out these xxl autos @dinafem_mark they normally run 100 + days on average?

Nice looking chunky lady's here, counting down the days til I can run some DinaFem photos in about 2 months, but got to check out these xxl autos @dinafem_mark they normally run 100 + days on average?
The White Widow XXL above went to 102 days and the Blue Amnesia XXL went to 106, but I reckon I could have cut them down anytime after day 90.... I did use late Bloom Boosters, so they may finish earlier if you are keeping it simple.

As @Teetee has said typically 84 days can see this strain finished but she can go to 100 day's. Not much more my friend .

100-105 day's is a maximum :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on my friend :pass:

All the best

Mark..

As @Teetee has said typically 84 days can see this strain finished but she can go to 100 day's. Not much more my friend .

100-105 day's is a maximum :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on my friend :pass:

All the best

Mark..
Gonna try to get some xxls in the mail today actually, for spring time

Dinafem Blue widow..... 7 feet tall and 9X9 across

DSCN0356.JPG

DSCN0415.JPG

DSCN0417.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7949.JPG
    IMG_7949.JPG