Outdoor Dinafem AWW XXL 100% outdoor, mostly organic, at 45N

for me day 30s is the usual pre time for my conditions

Very interesting...hmm i wonder if the indoor start also has a positive impact on that as well...get 'em into preflower in controlled conditions and then they just keep it going, while outdoor they seem to have a delay in flower trigger. Even more interesting...last season 3 of 5 of my autos finished within days of quoated times and they were under lights for 25 days...and the two plants that went much longer ws one Ultimate under lights for only 15 days, and the other broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon and had a slow start. Both of those went 100 days.

Very interesting...hmm i wonder if the indoor start also has a positive impact on that as well...get 'em into preflower in controlled conditions and then they just keep it going, while outdoor they seem to have a delay in flower trigger. Even more interesting...last season 3 of 5 of my autos finished within days of quoated times and they were under lights for 25 days...and the two plants that went much longer ws one Ultimate under lights for only 15 days, and the other broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon and had a slow start. Both of those went 100 days.
This season mine were indoor for 10 days. One Industrial Plant CBD pred at 21 days, the rest 30-35 days. Next season I'm going try some larger insta-transplanters for earlier start and harvest, and to created a staggered grow

UPDATE: week 6 or Like @EnkiTheBarbarian day 47
The Dinafem WW have started flower with small finger tip buds.
The biggest surprise is the runt patch, which weren't small from genetics, just a little low in elevation, so too wet in the beginning, and nearly drown for sure, but now better weather, the site is doing pretty good. Just compare the Jul. 05 pics to today's of Jul 13, 8 days later. I'm happy with that. The one in the lower right is male, but the one in the center is still unknown.
"The Runner Up" patch.
IMG_2158.JPG

The Dinafem WW (poor pic. I know) at 24-25 inches.
IMG_2157.JPG

The runner ups kicking in for you. I have a critical 2.0 that was runt status for a long time, totally pale too. now it completely caught up to it's litter mates. I love the little surprises canna throws at us. Although when you grow a monster and she never flowers is not the type of surprise I'm talking about, lol.

Update Jul 20 day 54
The Dinafem AWW are apparently done going up at 26 inches, and will be lucky to make 10g each. Not to happy.
IMG_2164.JPG

On the other hand the middle plant here does make me happy, now 33 inches. It has done really well over the last 15 days. Just go back a page and look at the July 5th pic. I only hope the deer don't find it.
IMG_2165.JPG

Back