New Grower Dinafem Autoflower // CFL // Soil

@Frogster @Bailey @Dinafem-Mark any idea what that oily spot is?

Hi Bro..... Hmmmm.......... Strange one ?

My first thought is.... If we exclude all external influences (spray residue, drips from above, leaking pipes, water ingress, etc) we are left with only one thing (that I can think of) "Transpiration", the plant breaths through the stroma on it's leaves, and produces moisture, but looking at the pics, it looks very localised.... It could actually be just water vapor condensing on the surface of the plant leaf and pooling at a convenient point.

Other than that, I am not sure.... Hope you get it pinned down Bro... I am on Vacation for 2 an a bit weeks from today, so I will not be about much.

:pass:

Hi Bro..... Hmmmm.......... Strange one ?

My first thought is.... If we exclude all external influences (spray residue, drips from above, leaking pipes, water ingress, etc) we are left with only one thing (that I can think of) "Transpiration", the plant breaths through the stroma on it's leaves, and produces moisture, but looking at the pics, it looks very localised.... It could actually be just water vapor condensing on the surface of the plant leaf and pooling at a convenient point.

Other than that, I am not sure.... Hope you get it pinned down Bro... I am on Vacation for 2 an a bit weeks from today, so I will not be about much.

:pass:

I'll keep an eye on it. Enjoy holiday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running late sorry I like to spray my plants till pistils show I've been afraid of burn from light so after spraying I lightly flick plant with my finger a couple times it don't hurt it and no burns from water drops.

Better late than never! Thanks for stopping by!

Day 21 - Sept. 7

Seeing more leaf curl on other plants and the tent was running hot. However, my LEDs came today. Got them installed and my tent is now sitting at 80.2F for the last 4 hours. Hopefully, that will help.

361d9114840cba7102ba72419169988d.jpg

31df8731f062ab5872837d44af3c8e03.jpg

Temp is steady at 78F with only blue and white LEDs. However the humidity has hot up to 82%. Should I be concerned?

Ugh, well 3/4 of them had taproot coming out of the Jiffy plug. I guess I did good because I only tore two of them when trying to remove the plug from the net. :(

Lesson 1: Don't use Jiffy plugs. Or don't be a giant. It's really hard for me to be gentle with my touch.

Anyways. They're all transplanted. I'll keep a close eye on them and the first sign of stress, I will take a shit for help. Thanks everyone!!!

b0c74dfd0cf811ef81d10c06746b91f9.jpg

e32c6e7a2a645f6631fed5ee1b08af67.jpg

Lmfao that last part was awesome! Again, my apologies for showing up late!

I had a bit of that early on in a grow, but haven't had it since. are you using water with added chemicals like chlorine or fluoride? Those can also cause issues. Again I am not an expert and I'm learning along with you
The chemicals in your tap water can kill the beneficial bacteria and microbes if I'm not mistaken. That's why it's a good idea to let the tap water sit for a couple days before you give it to them.

My biggest issue now space. if I had the height I'd let them stretch to monsters just for the giggles :). Thanks for the encouragement too. This place is great, everyone helps everyone out.
Let the LST begin! Start tying everything over or possibly super cropping?

Back